Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: List of the places names that were changed and it's ppl that were slaughtered by galla invasion (Disturbing!)

Postby Khysion » 19 Dec 2017, 21:33

Now you're saying Hadiye and Sidamo lived some parts of Bale mountains? Ok, did you know that the entire Bale mountains is located in Bale region right? Well, read this quote from below.

"The Sultanate of Bale was a Somali Muslim Sultanate founded in the 10th century located around the Bale Mountains of the southern Ethiopian Highlands and the Horn of Africa. It corresponds roughly to the modern Bale Zone of the Oromia Region in Ethiopia."

So no, they didn't live in an inch of it because it was settled exclusively by the Somali's and the sultanate left an extensive architectural legacy, the native Somali's engaged in castle, buildings and fortress building. They left scripts and agricultural tools, it shows you that there was a civilization existing on those mountains and they were ethnic Somali's.

I got this historical piece of quote from the "Southern Ethiopian medieval history". It clearly states that they were neighbours but they never lived in the present day of Bale mountains. Just because they were neighbours doesn't necessarily mean they were present in the Bale mountains. :lol:

Now really? Are we going to use blogs which anyone can make? I can make my own blog and say Abbysinians were originally Gallas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, nuff with the jokes. Do you honestly believe in your right mind the arrogant greedy Somali's who are well known for being religious and xenophobic people at the same time will share with Sidamo to live in their kingdoms who are pagans themselves? :lol: :lol: :lol: You're legit contradicting yourself. :lol:

Being neighbours with someone doesn't mean that you own some of his lands, do you understand? Unless you're talking about merchants travelling from different lands, then ofcourse because that's how your kingdoms economy drive.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you on Dawaro part. They were settled by Jarso people which is a sub-clan of Dir a major Somali tribe. Dawaro Sultanate was founded by Jarso people in the 10th century and later became a vessel state of Adal Sultanate.

I don't understand what's your agenda with Somali history but what benefits does it bring in creating historical revisionism against the Somali's? They are not your enemy anymore, Somalis are not interested in invading the Abyssinian highlands again. That's so 15 century! Somali's enemy right now are the Gallas who took parts of our historical territory when we were weakened just like you people so it's best us to unite and drive them out of our historical territory and also assimilate the ones that Gallas assimulated against our people during the 16th century.

Re: List of the places names that were changed and it's ppl that were slaughtered by galla invasion (Disturbing!)

Postby gadaa2 » 20 Dec 2017, 00:51

I dont get it can you make it short. We are too busy this days planning how to get rid of cocorach TPLF and Abdi Iley.

Postby Khysion » 20 Dec 2017, 09:55

Atse Lebna Dengel: Are you basically implying that Bale Sultanate was a multi-ethnic state? :lol:

Because there is no historical source indicating that. It evidently states it as a "Somali Muslim Sultanate".

My source is legitimate because it clearly states that Somali from Bale Sultanate were neighbours with the Sidamo Kingdom and Hadiya Sultanate, but they never lived with Somali's since Somali's are very religious, xenophobic and territorial people.

Here: https://wordery.com/layers-of-time-paul ... a4QAvD_BwE

Did you not read where Somali expanded in Bale mountains in the 6th century from the northern coast of Somalia? They took over the Bale mountains long ago with their expansion and established a kingdom in the 10th century. Now Gallas expanded into those mountains and they own it now, but back then it was owned by Somalis and before that were probably ancient Cushitic people.

Also, how am I talking nonsense? Yes, you said they lived in some parts of Bale mountains and I debunked that claim. Read my previous comment. It states that Bale Sultanate was the same size of Bale zone and did you know that the entire Bale mountains is located within Bale zone?

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion