Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Photo of the Day: "እዉይ ይሄን ፎቶ ሲያይ እኮ ዛሩ ሚነሳበት አለ" - Gonder's Fasil Kenema Football Club received a warm welcome to Adama.

Postby Amara Sayint » 19 Dec 2017, 13:39

Woyanniew Mr. present is off his rocker today. We are witnessing the fact that he is losing his mind, teetering on the brink of insanity.

Re: Photo of the Day: "እዉይ ይሄን ፎቶ ሲያይ እኮ ዛሩ ሚነሳበት አለ" - Gonder's Fasil Kenema Football Club received a warm welcome to Adama.

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 13:48

: ascari Asmera sayint lol: :lol: :lol: teregaga!

Frash adash [email protected],

i told you before, i don't hate all agame people just like the people of Ethiopia back home who still are protecting agames, just like Oromo protected Amara for 25 years, the people of Ethiopia are not attacking ordinary agames. So, i am just like 99% of Ethiopians, i still respect people like Gebemedin Araya and Wedi Magula ( the agame guy on Tole you tube channel).

Wedi Magula, reminded me about the people of Adigrat. i respect the people of Adigrat. because they started this revolution 20 years ago when they blocked trucks full of food from entering ertrea then the Ethio-ascari war started in 1998. that is why you keep insulting agame people. because they were the first ones to expose you 20 years ago.

and you want us, Ethiopians, to hate all agame people now, is that why you keep insulting agmes ? NO WAY. i know you are not insulting them to help Ethiopians, kkkkk your ascari interest is to divide Ethiopians. but know we are going after bad agames and we are going to keep the good poor agame Ethiopians. there are going to be some collateral damages when cleaning the bad ones but we will know what to do when the time comes.

the agame people like the Adigrat poor farmers are "BALE WILETAWOCH"!!!

Ascari, you are trying to use the Somali and the agame people to fight us, but trust me we will not fight with the entire agame and Somali people, we will pick the selato ones then we will seal our country. then you know whats going to happen to you ascaris!!! who started all this mess and continue to do so as we speak such as in ER and playing with g-7 nonsense

Postby gadaa2 » 19 Dec 2017, 17:37

The amara of Gonder said my blood is your blood in Gonder. The Gojam and the wello came and said I speak Amharic but my ancestors were once you. The Raya cam and said I used to speak Oromo but now the new generation is all Tigre and spoke Tigre. Ok how about Somali? They must get out of tribal sucide and associate themselves with other people to change the fate of thier people. They need to get rid of idiots like Abdi Iley. The TPLF generals need to stop killing innocent people for looting. Let our judges, police and civil court bring back the republic to get to function by law. One last thing, there is no way 100 million people can live without port . The next leaders challenge is to get free ports, sustainable sea out let from anywhere by peace or any means. I think Somali need to be one part of Oromia, just a suggestion.

Postby tolaylemo » 19 Dec 2017, 19:02

[quote="Ethoash"]obo Son

u love to quote dead white men, but for change let me quote u one black man saying

thief doesnt fight when they loot they only fight when they divide their loot...

so i dont mind the oromo and Amhara unity if it for goood force my problem is if they use this unity for evil thing that is my worry so i want to remained the oromo people who give them back their forefathers city name back and who allowed them to celebrate their culture and speak their own afan oromia and be proud all this come from the founding father of oromia the golden kid Meles ..without acknowledging this basic truth ... u r going to build home on sand ground the next wave will take it down u should build on rock .. that stand the test of time...

saying this i also very happy for ethnic fed is working as intended by the founding father .. ethnic fed. is to build unity not build so when i see Amhara and oromo untiy i happy now i want them to build factory and economy to come out of deviation and poverty ... to this end denounce AGE77 AND OLF and JOYWAR TOO.. DR. BIRR ALSO MUST BE OUSTED and replaced by unity THAT IS ALL ABOUT ETHNIC FED. SYSTEM AT ITS BEST ... HAVE A NICE DAY AND XMASS[/quot

Why should we stop now? :roll: Thanks to Qeerroo and Amara youth ! If anything the you and your likes should have the humility and sense to accept your 6% and live in peace with the rest of Ethiopian or leave in pieces the choice is yours.

Postby Ethoash » 19 Dec 2017, 19:15

tolaylemo wrote:
Ethoash wrote:obo Son

Why should we stop now? :roll: Thanks to Qeerroo and Amara youth ! If anything the you and your likes should have the humility and sense to accept your 6% and live in peace with the rest of Ethiopian or leave in pieces the choice is yours.

Ato Torotra,

u r funny man, u give ultimate as if u r in control, if u think the golden race r only 6% why would u not win over them for last 27 years why did they colonized u for the last 27 years .. if u think u can roll over them what did stop u for the last 27 year... you see 3000 British alone colonized 300 million Indian it is not about number it is above intelligent... the oromo doesnt even know they have fertile land but the golden race come and make oromo the supermarket of the world

those Buda Amhara were singing for Nile river for last 3000 years .. those idiot doesnt even know how to build bridge look at them

fassam Galla u know i know what happened in irreecha one golden soldier were enough for 4 million fassam Galla .. u were begged and begged when u refused this is what happened

look just one golden soldier again 4 million fassam

i am not rude to show u where those 4 million end up u know where they end up .. therefore pls save us from ur idiotic 6% BS ... u need gut and nerve of steel ...

Postby tolaylemo » 19 Dec 2017, 19:30

Ethoash wrote:
tolaylemo wrote:
Ethoash wrote:obo Son

Ato Torotra,

u r funny man, u give ultimate as if u r in control, if u think the golden race r only 6% why would u not win over them for last 27 years why did they colonized u for the last 27 years .. if u think u can roll over them what did stop u for the last 27 year... you see 3000 British alone colonized 300 million Indian it is not about number it is above intelligent... the oromo doesnt even know they have fertile land but the golden race come and make oromo the supermarket of the world

those Buda Amhara were singing for Nile river for last 3000 years .. those idiot doesnt even know how to build bridge look at them

[Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Bridge.jpg]

fassam Galla u know i know what happened in irreecha one golden soldier were enough for 4 million fassam Galla .. u were begged and begged when u refused this is what happened

look just one golden soldier again 4 million fassam

[Image: https://www.opride.com/wp-content/uploa ... reecha.jpg]

i am not rude to show u where those 4 million end up u know where they end up .. therefore pls save us from ur idiotic 6% BS ... u need gut and nerve of steel ...

What is the matter? Are you scared shitless? I think you should be :lol: :lol: If you are dumb enough to believe your own lies, propagandas and deception be my guest. Your bravado is just that. You people are the greatest con artist and master manipulators but can't run country only based on that for ever.

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 21:36

ADWA-ash why don't you drop your gun and fight like a man then. you puz$y Adwa tigray.

why don't you give the gun to the Oromo and see who will be scared, you b!tch!

Postby Boxer » 19 Dec 2017, 22:31

I am Tigrian and the above Amhara -Oromo unity picture gave me heart attack as the photo shown below :lol: :lol:

Postby yaballo » 20 Dec 2017, 01:47

Ethoash,

If you find the fact that the Amhara haven't been able to fix that Portuguese-built bridge on the Abai river, think about the fate of these people of yours shown in pictures below had it not been for the generosity of your sugar daddy, Bob Geldof, & the ferenji singers who raised millions of dollars via the 'We're The World' song to save them.

That is: there is a big .. big difference between not having skills at repairing a stone bridges & not EVER been able to feed one's own people.

Remember too: the following pictures show NOT JUST THE SAD PAST OF YOUR BANDA PEOPLE BUT THEIR FUTURE TOO. Enjoy the loot from other Ethiopians while it lasts.

Here is the lyric of the ferenji song that saved YOU & your people ... damn!

We Are The World
Michael Jackson
There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all
We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know
Love is all we need
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me
Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand
We are the world, we are the children
We…

Here is the video of the 'We are the world' song

phpBB [video]

Postby Naga Tuma » 20 Dec 2017, 01:59

Ethoash wrote: ... accepting ethnic fed. and enjoying the fruit of fed. that is what engineered ethic fed.. is for unity not for division as long as both the Amhara and the oromo respect each other that is what we see..

Ethoash,

I have in the past defended ethnic federalism in order to defend acknowledgment of diversity. If that acknowledgement is achieved, I think that the next critical question must be asked and answered fully instead of ignoring it conveniently.

The more I think about the longevity of ethnic federalism, the more it appears to me a cancer against a coherent political community. I ask myself if it could have been called ኣስተዳደር instead of ክልል. Could it be because the former bears a sense of responsibility while the latter gives a sense of entitlement?

I have been reading how much you are beholden to ethnic federalism and how much you consider it untouchable. At the same time, you are now starting to ask how much your golden beholden may be used by other ethnics against your ethnic.

Recently, I came across a ጌረርሰ by ሃጫሉ. I felt his passion and was left looking for more depth. I said to myself I wish he could study for years the works of the late Laureate, or went to Borana and lived there for at least a year, or crossed Abay and visited one of King Teklahaimanot's Gedams or up north or even all the way to Aksum and studied the local culture there and then released another ጌራርሰ called ፈረኦ ማልቱ ገድዺሰ.

I later came across another interview in which he said that he was in prison for five years. My wish for him to have gone to Borana instead of prison was reinforced. His passion made more sense and I don't think ethnic federalism adds more depth to it.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion