Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Photo of the Day: "እዉይ ይሄን ፎቶ ሲያይ እኮ ዛሩ ሚነሳበት አለ" - Gonder's Fasil Kenema Football Club received a warm welcome to Adama.

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 01:02

you sound broken, man. what happened? poor tplf Adwa. could you not see this coming?kkkkkkk

I know hungry people can not possibly have a clear view of the past and the future. that is the problem Adwa tplf agames/ascari and ascari ertreans have.

Ethoash wrote:obo Son

u love to quote dead white men, but for change let me quote u one black man saying

thief doesnt fight when they loot they only fight when they divide their loot...

so i dont mind the oromo and Amhara unity if it for goood force my problem is if they use this unity for evil thing that is my worry so i want to remained the oromo people who give them back their forefathers city name back and who allowed them to celebrate their culture and speak their own afan oromia and be proud all this come from the founding father of oromia the golden kid Meles ..without acknowledging this basic truth ... u r going to build home on sand ground the next wave will take it down u should build on rock .. that stand the test of time...

saying this i also very happy for ethnic fed is working as intended by the founding father .. ethnic fed. is to build unity not build so when i see Amhara and oromo untiy i happy now i want them to build factory and economy to come out of deviation and poverty ... to this end denounce AGE77 AND OLF and JOYWAR TOO.. DR. BIRR ALSO MUST BE OUSTED and replaced by unity THAT IS ALL ABOUT ETHNIC FED. SYSTEM AT ITS BEST ... HAVE A NICE DAY AND XMASS

Re: Photo of the Day: "እዉይ ይሄን ፎቶ ሲያይ እኮ ዛሩ ሚነሳበት አለ" - Gonder's Fasil Kenema Football Club received a warm welcome to Adama.

Postby Fed_Up » 19 Dec 2017, 01:56

Wonderful News!! This is what kills Agames minority regime. Ethiopia should show the unity and defeat their #1 enemy Tplfists junta.

Puzzinet

Stop pretending ethiopian Agame wahid. Leba !!

Postby Fed_Up » 19 Dec 2017, 02:21

He didn’t sounds he excited when when the snake midget Meles Zenawi said this..

Dawi wrote:
sun wrote:Obbo Ethoash,

Instead of standing on the roadside looking enviously and lamenting senselessly about the Old Good last century lost paradise days, long before the birth of the Qubee generation and the Amhara young generation, why don't you wise up for heaven's sake and join this hypnotizing fantastic party and fantastic celebration taking place under the clear and beautiful tropical sunshine so that you may catch the wave before the wave catches you.

If Obba Meles would have been alive and standing on the roadside there seeing these great cheerful Ethiopian ladies joining hands in unity within diversity and taking care of their country in practice from the ground up and lifting it to its Greatness once again, he might have been amused but then fast closed his eyes and have jumped in and enjoyed the party with no question asked. No BIG deal!

Even if you were there with Obbo Meles at that point of time and space and approached him with your angry question to ask as to why he has to join these types of ungrateful sinful folks who do not respect and uphold the privileges of the golden race you are leading soon to the outer space, his golden answer would be, "let those of you who are perfect with the notions and practices of equality and justice for all throw the first stone at them and me!"

“The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is doing nothing.”~Theodore Roosevelt

YES WE CAN!

sun,

Exactly! Meles would have enjoyed walking that walk as he always talked that Ethiopian Renaissance talk! Guaranteed!

Why do I say that?

His mom came from that secessionist state we can't live with & can't live without; his dad is 1/2 Raya Oromo & 1/2 Kunama; his children are 1/2 Amara.

Let us figure this out?.........Who is he gonna be?

Yes, he was born in Tigray for sure and can't be nothing else but, an Ethiopian. And you better believe that "world class" mind always knew who he was!

Cheers!

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 03:26

frash adash ertrean ascari fag-up,

I am Ethiopian AmaraOromo and you are ascari Ertrean :lol: :lol: its cool to be Amara or Oromo, right? You wish you had the slightest drop of Oromo or Amara blood in you right?kkkkk that's is every ascari's whish.kkkkk

It's a sad time for you frash adashes now, right? You want to be Ethiopian so bad. But trust me no ascari tigray will ever live in my land. Wello is mine. I own it! Kkkk i will let no ascari come thru wello።

Your agame clans kicked you out of Ethiopia and this time Amara will kick out the remaining frash adashes out of our lands. Mark my words. We learned how to be evil from you.

Let alone ascari ertrean tigray people, even the agames will be kicked out if they don't clean up thier act soon /now.

Trust me, birhanu will have no power to get you into our lands. We all will be there monitoring who is an ascari and who is an agame. Those old days when you ascari did whatever you want in my lands has been GONE!

You spend so much of your life in ER fighting ethiopians. But the OromoAmara unity killed your life long dream of disintegrating Ethiopia, but now you want to be nice to us. Qiqiqi

Fool me once......

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 12:34

ascari frash adash like [email protected], metit, and his likes your life long dream of seeing disintegrated Ethiopia disappeared in 2017. enjoy your horrible Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Fed_Up » 19 Dec 2017, 12:49

ምንድነው ይሄ ሁሉ መንቀልቀል?? የሆንክ ለፍላፊ አጋመ:: አንተና ሃላፊ ለፍላፊ የሚያመሳስላችሁ አጋመነት ብቻ ሳይሆን አህያነታችሁ ጭምር ነው:: ጉድህን ላወጣው የቀረኝ ነገር ቢኖር ጥቂት ነው:: የማናቅሽ መስሎሻል አንቺ የሙጀሌ እመቤት:: ትንሽ እንኳን አታፍርም አንተ የድሃ ዘር:: ፍራሽ ላይ ተኝቶ ፍራሽ የሚይሳድስ እኮ ሃፍታም እንጂ እንዳንተ አይነቱ ቁንጫ ጋር እየተጋፋ የአፈር መደብ ላ እየንተንደባለለ የገማ አቆፋዳ አቆፋዳ የሚሽት ዉሃ ሳይነካው ከልጂነትህ እስከ እድገትህ ኑረህበት ለታንሽህ እንደ ትልቅ ሰጦታ አበርክተህለት የመጣህው ያ ግማትም ብርድልብስህ ...ዛሬ ስው ሆንክና "ፍራሽ አዳሽ" ስድብ መስሎህ ስታላዝንበት ትውላልህ....ደንቆሮ የደንቆሮ ዘር:: እ/ር ይመስገን ከመደብ ወደ የፈረንጂ "ፍራሽ አዳሽ"የስራው ፍራሽ ላይ ስትንደባለል ጊዜ ጥጋብ ወጠረህ:: ከመደብ ተነስተህ የአበሻ ፍራሽ አዳሽ ዘለህ የፈረንጅ ፍራሽ አዳሽ በሰራው ፍራሽ ላይ ስለተኛህ ፖፖፖፖፖፖፖ "ደብል መቶ" አልፎ ከእፈር መደብ የፈረንጅ ፍራሽ ላ ተኛ ተብሎ አስወርተሃል አሉ... ድግስም አስደገሷል ተብለህ ታምተሃል:: መቸስ አህያ ... አህያ ነው:: ወሼ !! አህያ ህዝብ ቀጥቃጭ... ሽክላ ሰሪ... አንጥረኛን ሲስድብና ሲያሽማቅቅ ይሄው የእለም ውራ ሆነው ቀርቷል:: አሁን በ 21ኛው ክፍለዘመን ደግሞ የአህያ ልጆች አህዬች "ፍራሽ አዳሽ" ጨምረዉበታል:: ማፈሪያዎች::

present wrote:frash adash ertrean ascari fag-up,

I am Ethiopian AmaraOromo and you are ascari Ertrean :lol: :lol: its cool to be Amara or Oromo, right? You wish you had the slightest drop of Oromo or Amara blood in you right?kkkkk that's is every ascari's whish.kkkkk

It's a sad time for you frash adashes now, right? You want to be Ethiopian so bad. But trust me no ascari tigray will ever live in my land. Wello is mine. I own it! Kkkk i will let no ascari come thru wello።

Your agame clans kicked you out of Ethiopia and this time Amara will kick out the remaining frash adashes out of our lands. Mark my words. We learned how to be evil from you.

Let alone ascari ertrean tigray people, even the agames will be kicked out if they don't clean up thier act soon /now.

Trust me, birhanu will have no power to get you into our lands. We all will be there monitoring who is an ascari and who is an agame. Those old days when you ascari did whatever you want in my lands has been GONE!

You spend so much of your life in ER fighting ethiopians. But the OromoAmara unity killed your life long dream of disintegrating Ethiopia, but now you want to be nice to us. Qiqiqi

Fool me once......
Last edited by Fed_Up on 19 Dec 2017, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 13:07

:lol: :lol: :lol: frash adash,

you are claiming that you know me now? :lol:

Fvck you ascari- I am a well know ETHIOPIAN, well accomplished, fought for my mother ETHIOPIA- All my life. Many Ethiopians in ER personally know me. Why don't you try to mess with me then. you are gonna hurt yourself, ASCARI!

I spoke to many Amharas and Oromos and others about ER forum, They love "present" :lol:

I am on a mission- I live to fight for my mother "ETHIOPIA" day in day out! I am AmaraOromo!- real ETHIOPIAN.

why don't you post my picture, do you think I give a fvck?..............I am a warrior!! my whole family are warriors! We are Selato hunters! bring it on, Selato! :lol: :lol:

i am Jagama ........i am Abera Goba!!!!, i am a son of my grand fathers!!! fierce warriors, both sides!!! :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:ምንድነው ይሄ ሁሉ መንቀልቀል?? የሆንክ ለፍላፊ አጋመ:: አንተና ሃላፊ ለፍላፊ የሚያመሳስላችሁ አጋመነት ብቻ ሳይሆን አህያነታችሁ ጭምር ነው:: ጉድህን ላወጣው የቀረኝ ነገር ቢኖር ጥቂት ነው:: የማናቅሽ መስሎሻል አንቺ የሙጀሌ እመቤት::

Fool me once......

Postby Fed_Up » 19 Dec 2017, 13:12

ሙጀሊት ፑዚነት

አማራ ኦሮሞ ግንጄርግርፌ ተይው:: እየገደልክ መላላስ የኦሮሞ አማራ ብህርይ አይደለም:: ሌባ አጋመ:: I am Oromo Amhara በለ እዚ አጋመ ቅቅቅቅቅቅቅቅ

present wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: frash adash,

you are claiming that you know me now? :lol:

Fvck you ascari- I am a well know ETHIOPIAN, well accomplished, fought for my mother ETHIOPIA- All my life. Many Ethiopians in ER personally know me. Why don't you try to mess with me then. you are gonna hurt yourself, ASCARI!

I spoke to many people Amhara and Oromos about ER, They love "present" :lol:

I am on a mission- I live to fight for my mother "ETHIOPIA" day in day out! I am AmaraOromo!- real ETHIOPIAN.

why don't you post my picture, do you think I give a fvck?..............I am a warrior!! my whole family are warriors! We are Selato hunters! bring it on, Selato! :lol: :lol:

i am Jagama ........i am Abera Goba!!!! :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:ምንድነው ይሄ ሁሉ መንቀልቀል?? የሆንክ ለፍላፊ አጋመ:: አንተና ሃላፊ ለፍላፊ የሚያመሳስላችሁ አጋመነት ብቻ ሳይሆን አህያነታችሁ ጭምር ነው:: ጉድህን ላወጣው የቀረኝ ነገር ቢኖር ጥቂት ነው:: የማናቅሽ መስሎሻል አንቺ የሙጀሌ እመቤት::

Fool me once......
Last edited by Fed_Up on 19 Dec 2017, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

Postby present » 19 Dec 2017, 13:26

b!tch, that is what i thought! :lol:

stop running your ascari mouth. you are the one who is claiming to know me, why don't you post my picture, then. And why don't you tell me about my tigray family? you keep saying i am a tigray. ( no offense to my tigray people like "Gebremedin Araya", i love that guy) then if you know me well, why don't you provide your evidence. tell me about my mothers and fathers family then?

you a punk ascari!......come on bring it on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frash adash ertrean

Postby Fed_Up » 19 Dec 2017, 13:31

^^^^

ሙጀሊት pleaseeeee b!tch

የሆንሽ አሚና ጌቶ:: stop shaking your አጋመ ቦርጭ:: you cannot trick Ethiopians at this time አጋመ ሸሌ:: እንደ እስስት መቀያየር የአጋመ ብህሪ ቢሆንም ዛሬ ዛሬ ግን ተባኖባችሆል አትልፋ!! ቅቅቅቅቅቅ ወስፋታም ሙጀሌ::

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion