Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Photo of the Day: "እዉይ ይሄን ፎቶ ሲያይ እኮ ዛሩ ሚነሳበት አለ" - Gonder's Fasil Kenema Football Club received a warm welcome to Adama.

Postby present » 18 Dec 2017, 20:17

its a horrible day for the ascaris!!

can you all ascaris give us some "high five"? Can you at least fake it? you all are horrible shabia cadres!

its a horrible day for the ascaris!!...........all that dream of disintegrating Ethiopia just went down further into the drain!!!

cry ascaris....cry now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here come evil eye aka buda

Postby tolaylemo » 18 Dec 2017, 20:22

evil eye aka buda Tu Tu Tu why are jumping on this thread ? Tu Tu Tu Tu too bad the dead crime minister isn't around to see this bond. he would have heart attack.

Re: Here come evil eye aka buda

Postby Ethoash » 18 Dec 2017, 20:45

tolaylemo wrote:evil eye aka buda Tu Tu Tu why are jumping on this thread ? Tu Tu Tu Tu too bad the dead crime minister isn't around to see this bond. he would have heart attack.

dear Toratora,

Ato present is idiot but u have same wisdom so tell me who allowed u to call ናዝሬትከተማ, አዳማ ከተማ who is the founding father of አዳማ ከተማ ... under Amhara rule oromo would have been banned from speaking afan oromia ... who make it all possible the founding father of አዳማ no other then MELES ...

Postby present » 18 Dec 2017, 20:57

agameash,

can you at least go to elementary school and improve your brain. Africa asedabe! tigray. dishwasher!

Ethoash wrote:
tolaylemo wrote:evil eye aka buda Tu Tu Tu why are jumping on this thread ? Tu Tu Tu Tu too bad the dead crime minister isn't around to see this bond. he would have heart attack.

dear Toratora,

Ato present is idiot but u have same wisdom so tell me who allowed u to call ናዝሬትከተማ, አዳማ ከተማ who is the founding father of አዳማ ከተማ ... under Amhara rule oromo would have been banned from speaking afan oromia ... who make it all possible the founding father of አዳማ no other then MELES ...

Postby Ethoash » 18 Dec 2017, 21:10

present wrote:agameash,

can you at least go to elementary school and improve your brain. Africa asedabe! tigray. dishwasher!

dear ATO preset,

i will give u the benefit of doubt... who give the oromo the right to call their city አዳማ ....

Postby present » 18 Dec 2017, 21:33

Jagama Keloo!!!! :lol: :lol:

basically we can do whatever we want because we own Ethiopia!

Ethoash wrote:
present wrote:agameash,

dear ATO preset,

i will give u the benefit of doubt... who give the oromo the right to call their city አዳማ ....

Postby sun » 18 Dec 2017, 21:35

Ethoash wrote:

dear Toratora,

Obbo Ethoash, :P

Instead of standing on the roadside looking enviously and lamenting senselessly about the Old Good last century lost paradise days, long before the birth of the Qubee generation and the Amhara young generation, why don't you wise up for heaven's sake and join this hypnotizing fantastic party and fantastic celebration taking place under the clear and beautiful tropical sunshine so that you may catch the wave before the wave catches you.

If Obba Meles would have been alive and standing on the roadside there seeing these great cheerful Ethiopian ladies joining hands in unity within diversity and taking care of their country in practice from the ground up and lifting it to its Greatness once again, he might have been amused but then fast closed his eyes and have jumped in and enjoyed the party with no question asked. No BIG deal!

Even if you were there with Obbo Meles at that point of time and space and approached him with your angry question to ask as to why he has to join these types of ungrateful sinful folks who do not respect and uphold the privileges of the golden race you are leading soon to the outer space, his golden answer would be, "let those of you who are perfect with the notions and practices of equality and justice for all throw the first stone at them and me!"

“The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is doing nothing.”~Theodore Roosevelt

YES WE CAN! :lol:

Re: Photo of the Day: "እዉይ ይሄን ፎቶ ሲያይ እኮ ዛሩ ሚነሳበት አለ" - Gonder's Fasil Kenema Football Club received a warm welcome to Adama.

Postby Dawi » 18 Dec 2017, 23:05

sun wrote:Obbo Ethoash,

Instead of standing on the roadside looking enviously and lamenting senselessly about the Old Good last century lost paradise days, long before the birth of the Qubee generation and the Amhara young generation, why don't you wise up for heaven's sake and join this hypnotizing fantastic party and fantastic celebration taking place under the clear and beautiful tropical sunshine so that you may catch the wave before the wave catches you.

If Obba Meles would have been alive and standing on the roadside there seeing these great cheerful Ethiopian ladies joining hands in unity within diversity and taking care of their country in practice from the ground up and lifting it to its Greatness once again, he might have been amused but then fast closed his eyes and have jumped in and enjoyed the party with no question asked. No BIG deal!

Even if you were there with Obbo Meles at that point of time and space and approached him with your angry question to ask as to why he has to join these types of ungrateful sinful folks who do not respect and uphold the privileges of the golden race you are leading soon to the outer space, his golden answer would be, "let those of you who are perfect with the notions and practices of equality and justice for all throw the first stone at them and me!"

“The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is doing nothing.”~Theodore Roosevelt

YES WE CAN!

sun,

Exactly! Meles would have enjoyed walking that walk as he always talked that Ethiopian Renaissance talk! Guaranteed!

Why do I say that?

His mom came from that secessionist state we can't live with & can't live without; his dad is 1/2 Raya Oromo & 1/2 Kunama; his children are 1/2 Amara.

Let us figure this out?.........Who is he gonna be?

Yes, he was born in Tigray for sure and can't be nothing else but, an Ethiopian. And you better believe that "world class" mind always knew who he was!

Cheers!

Postby Ethoash » 18 Dec 2017, 23:50

obo Son

u love to quote dead white men, but for change let me quote u one black man saying

thief doesnt fight when they loot they only fight when they divide their loot...

so i dont mind the oromo and Amhara unity if it for goood force my problem is if they use this unity for evil thing that is my worry so i want to remained the oromo people who give them back their forefathers city name back and who allowed them to celebrate their culture and speak their own afan oromia and be proud all this come from the founding father of oromia the golden kid Meles ..without acknowledging this basic truth ... u r going to build home on sand ground the next wave will take it down u should build on rock .. that stand the test of time...

saying this i also very happy for ethnic fed is working as intended by the founding father .. ethnic fed. is to build unity not build so when i see Amhara and oromo untiy i happy now i want them to build factory and economy to come out of deviation and poverty ... to this end denounce AGE77 AND OLF and JOYWAR TOO.. DR. BIRR ALSO MUST BE OUSTED and replaced by unity THAT IS ALL ABOUT ETHNIC FED. SYSTEM AT ITS BEST ... HAVE A NICE DAY AND XMASS

Postby MRed » 18 Dec 2017, 23:54

Ethoash wrote:obo Son

u love to quote dead white men, but for change let me quote u one black man saying

thief doesnt fight when they loot they only fight when they divide their loot...

so i dont mind the oromo and Amhara unity if it for goood force my problem is if they use this unity for evil thing that is my worry so i want to remained the oromo people who give them back their forefathers city name back and who allowed them to celebrate their culture and speak their own afan oromia and be proud all this come from the founding father of oromia the golden kid Meles ..without acknowledging this basic truth ... u r going to build home on sand ground the next wave will take it down u should build on rock .. that stand the test of time...

saying this i also very happy for ethnic fed is working as intended by the founding father .. ethnic fed. is to build unity not build so when i see Amhara and oromo untiy i happy now i want them to build factory and economy to come out of deviation and poverty ... to this end denounce AGE77 AND OLF and JOYWAR TOO.. DR. BIRR ALSO MUST BE OUSTED and replaced by unity THAT IS ALL ABOUT ETHNIC FED. SYSTEM AT ITS BEST ... HAVE A NICE DAY AND XMASS

We will when you build a statue for Oromos that died in Adwa and tell the people that it was Oromo ethnic men that defended you in Adwa and against Eritrea. If the truth needs to be told then tell everyone on EBC how you cried for Amhara and Oromo men when Shabia invaded your Tigray region. Let's go further, you need to tell the people on what region fed you???

Do we have a deal?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion