Thanks to Woyane Hotel Rwanda is almost here

Postby info » 12 Dec 2017, 18:54

phpBB [video]

Re: Thanks to Woyane Hotel Rwanda is almost here

Postby Degnet » 12 Dec 2017, 19:42

Men ale sle selam btawera,ahyan enkuan ligezah letgezawm ayasfelgem

Postby MatiT » 12 Dec 2017, 20:06

Degnet » z aggaame..what goes around comes around..after sloughter 100000...ethiopian now you try to be a nice guy..no way hoze. I'm here until i see the last agames tplf dies

Postby present » 12 Dec 2017, 20:09

NO. thanks to you artreans in Ethiopia in the name of agames. we will come thru this very soon and all Ethiopians will march up to ertrea. You ascaris will get it soon

Postby Gobana » 12 Dec 2017, 20:42

present
Eritreans are not the enemy, and as much as they like to think they have the power to influence what happens in Ethiopia, they don't. I wouldn't waste so much time on them if I were you. i have no love or hate for these people.they are suffering themselves and i think they realized for all of us to survive we must work together. it's the minority tigrean who makes life so difficult in east africa. my problem is assebe we are paying so much money, to somalian aka french aka Djibouti... while our port is given away by our enemy tigrean to the smallest country in africa. they did that because they wanna make sure there is no peace between eritrea and ethiopia. so what is the solution here? we are crying because 5 million people took our port, we are crying because of another 4 million ruling over 90 million people... brother present it's a shame and we must fix it now.

we must stop the blame game and go to action as soon as possible. less crying more fighting, we can wipe them out if we want in a day. all we need is determination, but our banda brothers still working with them. tigrean are not the problem, either eritrean, the main issue right here is our own people working with TPLf.

no mercy, we must destroy them for once for all, they should not be the part of the country at all. we have the power to do that and we will do it. focus on that only, we will deal with their cousins after.

Postby present » 12 Dec 2017, 21:41

Gobena,

I have intentionally changed my position now. I have been intentionally attacking agames so far. because we have to collectively attack any tigray (asacri & Ethiopian tigrays) in order to expose the ascaris hiding behind Adwa tigrays. Plus I wanted agames to wake up, but now the agames are speaking out finally. I am not going to attack them anymore ( I may still attack them depending on the trend). time is over now. it does not work anymore. We have isolated and exposed the ascaris enough.

I have known the asacris are the ones doing all the killing. ESAT so far is doing a great job by not attacking the tigray people in general. Because ESAT knows ertreans are the enemies. I know the ascaris ertreans do not have any potential. that is why they are now being sold as slaves to Uganda and else.

Gobena, if you are Ethiopian, the time has come to let the ascaris know that the 6 million tigryas are NOT our enemies. the ertreans are our enemies! period!!!

Postby Gobana » 20 Dec 2017, 20:50

persent
what you wrote it doesn't make sense at all, of course, tigrean are our number one enemy, they went too far to the point they are killing university students just because they are amhara and oromo. they follow TPLF by heart and tplf is our number one enemy. it's except to them to say we are not a part of any killing and we are ethiopian. if not don't blame me for what's coming to them. they are leaving oromia and amhara regions, the south already working with us only the fallen state somalia are their friend that can change anytime as well.

our government actually protecting tigrean, however, i personally believe they have to be deported back to their dry land and cut any communication with them what so ever. we are building the army their pathetic coward agazi only good killing innocent people will be history soon, we are ready. however,i don't see the point of seeing eritren as the enemy, they are not our friend but definitely not our enemy.

i want tigrean to be out of ethiopia. they can take all they have if they want but they are not be allowed to stay in south, amhara, or oromia regions. we will create a new country without tigray and ogaden. they both starving nation good for noting. they can't even grow their own food.

Postby present » 21 Dec 2017, 13:54

Gobena,
let me explain to you then if what I said above does not make sense to you.

there is NO evidence that the people of Adigrat killed the Amara and Oromo students in Adigrat university. tplf did it, period. if you have any evidence please share it with me.

If we are going to blame the entire people for what tplf has done, then we will need to, as well, blame OPDO and ANDM for what tplf has done. OPDO and ANDM have been the columns of tplf for 27 years. However, they are now siding with the people and we've most recently started to give OPDO and ANDM the benefit of the doubt. Why not do the same for the agames if they start to oppose tplf?

I know there are some people who are advocating the agames to be kicked out of Ethiopia. but we have to remember, there are NO agames within tplf top officials. 20 years ago, yes, there were some agames within tplf, but meles and sebhat kicked them out, jailed them, killed them right after the Ethio-ascari war. then tplf became an ascari group. FACT!

so if that is the fact, why are we blaming the poor tigray people. we need to blame on ertreans. because tplf is full of ertreans. its sad that a lot of people do not know that including the agames. So we have some homework to do, if you are truly Ethiopian.

Postby ማርሲን » 21 Dec 2017, 15:04

Gobana wrote:persent
what you wrote it doesn't make sense at all, of course, tigrean are our number one enemy, they went too far to the point they are killing university students just because they are amhara and oromo. they follow TPLF by heart and tplf is our number one enemy. it's except to them to say we are not a part of any killing and we are ethiopian. if not don't blame me for what's coming to them. they are leaving oromia and amhara regions, the south already working with us only the fallen state somalia are their friend that can change anytime as well.

our government actually protecting tigrean, however, i personally believe they have to be deported back to their dry land and cut any communication with them what so ever. we are building the army their pathetic coward agazi only good killing innocent people will be history soon, we are ready. however,i don't see the point of seeing eritren as the enemy, they are not our friend but definitely not our enemy.

i want tigrean to be out of ethiopia. they can take all they have if they want but they are not be allowed to stay in south, amhara, or oromia regions. we will create a new country without tigray and ogaden. they both starving nation good for noting. they can't even grow their own food.

In Ogaden region we have two rivers flowing through, natural gas + oil

so tell me again, who will starve between us? our brothers in Somalia has the longest coastline in africa, tell me again who is gonna starve between me and you? :lol:

Postby Gobana » 21 Dec 2017, 15:20

present
it's known fact the majority of tigray support tplf, there is no way around it. as long as they support tplf they are our enemy. i'm not a priest or a holy man and i have full right to kill anyone trespassing in our land. even in the USA, this act is permitted. they are a trespasser. we oromos feed them, kept them in power all this time yet this is how they pay us. the dry barren land ogaden won't give them a single drop of water I guarantee you that, but the tigrean community in north america made it clear by denouncing the killing of sub-human ogaden, not the oromo. they are the one started to kill our people, they are the one to evicted our people, we haven't even started yet. next, we will remove every single somalian from addis, adama, diredawa, harer, jimma, even in amhara region as well. both tigrean and somalian asking us nicely to be quiet while they killing our people. it's not gonna happen.

our government is protecting tigrean, that's why we removed the tribal id from our region. we have no place for that, if not they would go house to house checking your id and shoot you on the spot. we have south, gambella, behsnagule, and most importantly amhara region. we are unstoppable, not the failed state somalian, not the starving nation tigray no one can stop us now, i have confident in this.

our people in tigray university told the truth, no need for them to lie, how they killed amhara and oromo students. we are nice people, we could massacre all tigrean living in our land. but we didn't do it. there is nothing they can do. we have people to spare. resource to spent, and land to call our home. no one can take that away from us. if the amhara agree we will create a new country without tigray and ogaden. you watch how we do it. just watch us.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion