Thursday News /Cultural Mosaic / Agriculture
Friday News /Current Affairs / African Topics

This is the amharic service

Monday News/ Science/ Technology/Agriculture
Tuesday News/ Eritreans in America
Wednesday News/ People to People
Thursday News/ Youth/ Health

Friday News/ Africa in the US Press

Where are the agaaaames in this equation...

:D :lol: :D :lol: This is just a testimony that Eritreans are quality while the Qamalam are just HarEee Eekli :D :D

and quite funny, instead to to go to Ethiopia amharic service, the qamalam comes to the Eritrean program. :D :D

Re: Voice of America Amharic and Tigrigna service

Postby }:-{] » 11 Mar 2009, 10:37

Hawi,
Nobody respects ppl that can’t think for themselves and the only quality they poses is being a loyal servant. Who in their right mind can give these ppl any time of the day?

Postby Belay » 11 Mar 2009, 18:06

Hawi, Shabit Tigreans are not a country so they should not get service in Tigrigna. That is all .. do not blabber for every small issues. Sabbos i wonder why every little stuff cheers your emotions up? :roll:

Postby Hawi » 11 Mar 2009, 18:18

Belay wrote:Hawi, Shabit Tigreans are not a country so they should not get service in Tigrigna. That is all .. do not blabber for every small issues. Sabbos i wonder why every little stuff cheers your emotions up? :roll:

Weizero belayneshiye yene konjo, where have you been lately..? Girl, you have been missed alot :lol: :lol:

Postby Belay » 11 Mar 2009, 20:13

Hawi wrote:
Belay wrote:Hawi, Shabit Tigreans are not a country so they should not get service in Tigrigna. That is all .. do not blabber for every small issues. Sabbos i wonder why every little stuff cheers your emotions up? :roll:

Weizero belayneshiye yene konjo, where have you been lately..? Girl, you have been missed alot :lol: :lol:

looolz

Shabit I know you miss me alot :D

Postby abel qael » 12 Mar 2009, 00:27

Hawi ,
You are truly an imatured kid , grow up man ! You make yourself petty ,totally ill-informed, even by the lowly Anseban standard that is .
Let me give you a lill clue to kill your absurd curiousity. In short, do you know VOA's Ayte Betresilxan ? He and other Tigrayans are the kingmakers of VOA.If any , ansebas are their renters, and they are closely scrutinized not to serve shaebia interest . True, weya back, naive Weyanes had allowed shabian Ansebas to share the Tigrigna program they secured in the VOA after the demise of the Dergue. Shaebia had no or say, leave alone a sawy, about it back then and even now .
For the record : The new oromoffa and the post-derg Amharigna programs are there by an agreement between the host US-state-department and the weyane Ethiopian government. Any Gumames who tried to qnjitize and abuse the amharic program were made to run for a cover. Weyane's arms are so long even Gumames, Bantus and Ansebas who try to masquerade as martians are not off limits to weyane's sharp clippers.

Postby Hawi » 12 Mar 2009, 00:51

Where is the program agames in america? :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion