Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Adwa Forever!

Postby abel qael » 01 Jan 2009, 09:02

Irregardless of the major political mistakes that were done before Adwa, and specially those repeated, treasonous mistakes committed after the glorious victory of Adwa; we shall, always, warmly remember Minilik,Tsehaytu Bitsul,Alula Aba Negga, Mengesha yohannes, Awealom,Balcha Abbaa Nebsso,Hagos Mircha,Sebhat Aregawi,Mekonnen H/mikael and many other commanders,plus the 10s of thousands of heroic Ethiopians under their command,who fought and defeated the Italo-Euro invaders at the magnificient gates of the Unfogettable "Adwa Forever".

Enjoy this "Adwa Forever" by Tirhas Tareqe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Uvk6OrXDU

Kudos to Tirhas Tareqe and to the great many Ethio Artists and Historians who contributed to this work.

Re: Adwa Forever!

Postby abel qael » 01 Jan 2009, 10:58

If this video did not make you shout and scream "how dare the Italo-Euro invaders sought to colonize Ethiopia:The cradle of mankind:one of the most ancient,furiously independent nations on Earth"; well, then I suggest you must visit the experts and ask them to do a DNA analysis on you,cuz you may not be an Ethiopian after all.

Re: Adwa Forever!

Postby abel qael » 01 Jan 2009, 15:24

Forget everything for now , and plz continue to enjoy this "Adwa Forever", but the fandiya nekash
aratkilo nifx minamin is not welcome here & I advise him to stay away from this thread... or otherwise .... he better know what'll comes as his payload.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion