Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

THe School System beyond Repair!

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 07:10

According to a recent research on the Ethiopian school system, it was shockingly discovered that:
- Only 27.4% of all the grade 4 students in Ethiopia gets above 50% passing mark in English and Math.
- When they reach to grade 8, only 18% of these students get above 50% passing mark in Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Of all the grade 10 students, only 9% of the students gets a passing mark of above 50%.
- Of all the grade 12 students, only 26% gets above 50% marks
- The crisis is even worse among teachers too. Only 1% of the teachers who sits for a basic grade 12 Maths and Physics test as their evaluation for studying Masters Degree got 50% passing marks.
- Of those 2.8 million students who start grade one in 1998, only 774,000 students reach grade 10. Weyane has caused paramount destructions in Ethiopia

Abdelaziz

Re: THe School System beyond Repair!

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 07:47

Hamachenawit illiterate fagu't, whose statistics is that? This is some bulcrap from a Meshrefet or Zeberga type of Oromara liar. werada wediskunis, all cursed ar'terans who attended 1st grade since 1990 are dead, or refugees, or eternal sawa captives, and none of them reached beyond 11th grade, which is equivalent to Ethiopian 7th grade level. weyane educated more than twice as many Ethiopians in 27 years compared to the total of Ethiopians educated during the 130 years before it. This is fact only a fagot Ho'moshenay fails to grasp due to massive envy and ill wish over Ethiopia and its Tigrean movers and shakers.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 08:11

Aziza you don't have any idea about research except for selling yourself for the customers as a means of livelyhood. Here is your situation qosal mitra Aziz!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 Aug 2019, 08:26

Booshtin Hamasenay sore loser, you are a crappy illiterate fagu't only a fagut welfare queen like you is so obsessed with hating 7/24 a centain noble people on Earth, Tigreans in your case. I'm almost sure you suffer from HIV infection.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Aug 2019, 10:05

Pushkin is exposing and undone the false narrative of the woyanus for the last 27 years. And of course he is clearly ràpping Aziza which I personally think a crime. It is no no hahahahaha :P

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 21 Aug 2019, 11:05

COOL BUTANA AZIZA! The reformist Government first step to remedy this embarrassing national failure, the Ministry of Education has now abolished high school school leaving (Matriculation) from the system. It's back to square one - exams only to be held at grade 6 and high school entrance at grade 8 .
[image][/image
]Booshtin Hamasenay sore loser, you are a crappy illiterate fagu't only a fagut welfare queen like you is so obsessed with hating 7/24 a centain noble people on Earth, Tigreans in your case. I'm almost sure you suffer from HIV infection.
[/quote]

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 13:00

ከመጪው ዓመት ጀምሮ የአስረኛ ክፍል አጠቃላይ የሁለተኛ ደረጃ መልቀቂያ ፈተና እንደሚቀር የትምህርት ምኒስትሩ ዶክተር ጥላዬ ጌጤ ተናገሩ። በአዲሱ የኢትዮጵያ የትምህርት ፍኖተ-ካርታ መሠረት ከሚቀጥለው አመት ጀምሮ ተግባራዊ በሚሆነው አሰራር ለስድስተኛ ክፍል ተማሪዎች ክልላዊ ፈተና ይሰጣል ተብሏል። የትምህርት ምኒስትሩ ዶክተር ጥላዬ በዛሬው ዕለት በትምህርት ፍኖተ-ካርታ ላይ ረዘም ያለ ማብራሪያ ሰጥተዋል።

ምኒስትሩ አጠቃላይ የሁለተኛ ደረጃ መልቀቂያ ፈተና ተብሎ የሚጠራው እና አስረኛ ክፍልን ለሚያጠናቅቁ ተማሪዎች ይሰጥ የነበረው አገር አቀፍ ፈተና ከሚቀጥለው አመት ጀምሮ እንደማይኖር መናገራቸውን የአዲስ አበባው የዶይቼ ቬለ ወኪል ዘግቧል።

ከ1993 ዓ.ም. ጀምሮ ይሰጥ በነበረው አጠቃላይ የሁለተኛ ደረጃ መልቀቂያ ፈተና በአብዛኛው ተማሪዎች ዘጠኝ የትምህርት አይነቶች ሲፈተኑ ቆይተዋል። በሀገር አቀፍ የትምህርት ምዘናና ፈተናዎች ኤጀንሲ አማካኝነት የሚሰጠውን ይኸን ፈተና ያለፉ ተማሪዎች ለተጨማሪ ሁለት አመታት ወደ መሰናዶ ትምህርት ይሻገራሉ።

በኢትዮጵያ የትምህርትና ሥልጠና ሥርዓት አወቃቀር ላይ በሚደረገው ለውጥ ከ1ኛ-6ኛ ክፍል የአንደኛ ደረጃ፤ 7ኛ እና 8ኛ ክፍል መለስተኛ እንዲሁም ከ9ኛ እስከ 12ኛ ክፍል የሁለተኛ ደረጃ ትምህርት ይሰጣል።

በዚህም መሠረት መጀመሪያ ደረጃ አንደኛ ሳይክል (ከ1ኛ ክፍል እስከ 4ኛ ክፍል)፤ መጀመሪያ ደረጃ ሁለተኛ ሳይክል (ከ5ኛ እስከ 8ኛ ክፍል)፤ ሁለተኛ ደረጃ አንደኛ ሳይክል (9ኛ እና 10ኛ ክፍል) እና ሁለተኛ ደረጃ መሰናዶ ትምህርት (11ኛ እና 12ኛ ክፍል) ተብሎ ሥራ ላይ የነበረው አወቃቀር ይቀየራል።

በአዲሱ የትምህርት ፍኖተ ካርታ መሠረት በክልላዊ መንግሥታት የሚሰጥ የስድስተኛ ክፍል ፈተና እንደሚኖር ምኒስትሩ ተናግረዋል። በኢትዮጵያ የትምህርት ሥርዓት «መጀመሪያ ደረጃ ሁለተኛ ሳይክል» ተብሎ በሚጠራው ምዕራፍ መጨረሻ ለ8ኛ ክፍል ተማሪዎች በክልሎች የሚሰጠው የሚሰጠው ፈተና ሀገር አቀፍ ይሆናል ተብሏል።

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Aug 2019, 13:14

The dis-government of Ethiopia TPLF have been killing generations by implementing this dumbing education policy for long time. Here we are witnessing its outcomes. Looting the country’s wealth is a crime that I can tolerate. Killing a country is beyond that. Deliberate Killing of generations by such flawed policy is a crime all the EPRDF leader need to be accountable for.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 21 Aug 2019, 13:16

I remember Genet Zewdie defending this stupid policy. I hate that old maggoooot.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 21 Aug 2019, 13:41

Te weyane regime has made Ethiopia beyond repair in every sectors mainly education, health economy, culture etc. :oops:

simbe11 wrote:
21 Aug 2019, 13:16
I remember Genet Zewdie defending this stupid policy. I hate that old maggoooot.