Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Khysion » 14 Nov 2017, 07:27


Eth0ash and MRed is the same person but with different accounts. He has an inferiority complex towards both ethnic Somali's and Tigrays and is really mentally disturbed. The dude legit suffers from severe mental illness and needs to be transmitted to the mental hospital.

He truly has his ancestral Galla genes within him and he's starting to harness it. Because all he does is talk about killing, raping and looting which is something his ancestors were good at including assimilation obviously. :lol:

Sometimes he reminds me of this demon.

Image



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Atse Lebna Dengel » 14 Nov 2017, 12:11


There is no doubt that all gallas are evil, but he and galla Present are the worst and held a title "galla of all gallas".



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Degnet » 14 Nov 2017, 12:49


This morning,I was sick of what he wrote,I don't defend any country,all I will write here in both tgrigna and amharigna is Egziabher ytsnekum/Egziabher tsenatune yestachehu,I had a lot of respect for Elias,how can people fight for freedom while allowing people to write such terrible words.It reminded me of a tigrinya mezmur neberte ahwat neberete,seitan tselaina kenrete,I came back only to write this.You have to respect your fellow human being,this is all about God,do not hate anybody because he isn't of your tribe/ethenic/country.No dictator is supported by genuine nationalists.



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Khysion » 14 Nov 2017, 13:53


Atse Lebna Dengel: He also has another account called Yehyu. This guy I'm talking about is hands down the most savage Galla on this site. Just look at his recent post, he suffers from a severe mental illness.

Who's this present guy? He doesn't seem that bad compared to this guy with 3 accounts and posting some evil sh*t every day.

I need your back sometimes on these Gallas man. :lol:



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Atse Lebna Dengel » 14 Nov 2017, 14:06


Khysion wrote:Atse Lebna Dengel: He also has another account called Yehyu. This guy I'm talking about is hands down the most savage Galla on this site. Just look at his recent post, he suffers from a severe mental illness.

Who's this present guy? He doesn't seem that bad compared to this guy with 3 accounts and posting some evil sh*t every day.

I need your back sometimes on these Gallas man. :lol:

We have ours backs on those leba ltlt evil gallas brother. They infested this forum just like they infested the Horn of Africa. No more tolerance to evil savage gallas.



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Eth0ash » 14 Nov 2017, 14:19


Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:
Khysion wrote:Atse Lebna Dengel: He also has another account called Yehyu. This guy I'm talking about is hands down the most savage Galla on this site. Just look at his recent post, he suffers from a severe mental illness.

Who's this present guy? He doesn't seem that bad compared to this guy with 3 accounts and posting some evil sh*t every day.

I need your back sometimes on these Gallas man. :lol:

We have ours backs on those leba ltlt evil gallas brother. They infested this forum just like they infested the Horn of Africa. No more tolerance to evil savage gallas.


Are you man enough, that is the question? You run away when you see armed Oromos but act tough against children and women. Believe me, I will torture you beyond words. You will wish you were dead than to be alive.

Are you man enough or will just bark??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes you think we fear some useless habeshi we conquered. This time you will be wiped out if you don't learn from your mistake and get on your knees and bow to your Oromo masters. We conquered you and destroyed Abbysania so, remember that.



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby sun » 14 Nov 2017, 15:13


Hmm...

Folks: These guys are NOT Oromos but your typical kinds planted among the Oroms, operating in Oromo name under the Oromo garb as agent provocateurs just to give your kinds the necessary barking and ranting cheap propaganda weapons you LOVE TO WAVE and SHAKE like the turtle snake in the Alaska park. So, you may fool/they may fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Araat Nexxib!
:lol:



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Sadacha Macca » 14 Nov 2017, 15:22


All of the people commenting Here except for MAYBE sun are agames.... Nobody believes you idiots but keep entertaining us all.



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby Atse Lebna Dengel » 14 Nov 2017, 15:24


Eth0ash wrote:
Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:
Khysion wrote:Atse Lebna Dengel: He also has another account called Yehyu. This guy I'm talking about is hands down the most savage Galla on this site. Just look at his recent post, he suffers from a severe mental illness.

Who's this present guy? He doesn't seem that bad compared to this guy with 3 accounts and posting some evil sh*t every day.

I need your back sometimes on these Gallas man. :lol:

We have ours backs on those leba ltlt evil gallas brother. They infested this forum just like they infested the Horn of Africa. No more tolerance to evil savage gallas.


Are you man enough, that is the question? You run away when you see armed Oromos but act tough against children and women. Believe me, I will torture you beyond words. You will wish you were dead than to be alive.

Are you man enough or will just bark??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes you think we fear some useless habeshi we conquered. This time you will be wiped out if you don't learn from your mistake and get on your knees and bow to your Oromo masters. We conquered you and destroyed Abbysania so, remember that.

galla,

Who do you think was the one who put your galla men in a cattle house for last century? It was us. We rightfully slaughtered many evil galla men just like we slaughtered women and girl gallas. Any Amara can easily slice your throats if he or she wants. But they won't slaughter you in this barbaric manner since they Human unlike you who are below microorganism in the classification of living things on Earth.

You are galla and this is the reason for you to be crazy person. I would forcefully take you to psych ward if if we met in person.



Re: Guys who are these Eth0ash and MRed that spread hate and have those true Galla genes?

Postby tolaylemo » 14 Nov 2017, 15:35


Sadacha Macca wrote:All of the people commenting Here except for MAYBE sun are agames.... Nobody believes you idiots but keep entertaining us all.


I agree 100%. It is same guy talking to himself. He goes by EtOash aka ethioass, ali Samson aka Hailue Ibsa aka MRed aka xyz he is same guy...Let him talk to himself. :lol: :lol:

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Awash, Bing [Bot], Eth0ash, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Sadacha Macca, Yahoo [Bot], ማርሲን