Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

OMN: ሰበር ዜና ( July 17, 2017) - ወሊሶ .. አምቦ......

Postby revelations » 17 Jul 2017, 07:53

https://www.oromiamedia.org/2017/07/17/omn-ሰበር-ዜና-june-17-2017/

በምዕራብ እና ደቡብ ምዕራብ ሸው በሚገኙ ከተሞች እንደ አምቦ፣ ግንጪ፣ ወሊሶ እና ሌሎች ትናንሽ ከተሞች የንግድ አንድ ትራንስፖርት እንቅስቃሴ አዲሱን የግብር ጭማሬ በመቃወም ሙሉ በሙሉ ስራ አቁመዋል። መንግስት በግልጽ ወጥቶ የተደረገው የግብር ጭማሪ ሙሉ በሙሉ መሻሩን እስኪያሳውቅ የስራ ማቆም አድማው በመላው ኦሮሚያ እንደሚቀጥል ይጠበቃል።

Re: OMN: ሰበር ዜና ( July 17, 2017) - ወሊሶ .. አምቦ......

Postby tolcha » 17 Jul 2017, 08:48

revelations wrote:https://www.oromiamedia.org/2017/07/17/omn-ሰበር-ዜና-june-17-2017/

በምዕራብ እና ደቡብ ምዕራብ ሸው በሚገኙ ከተሞች እንደ አምቦ፣ ግንጪ፣ ወሊሶ እና ሌሎች ትናንሽ ከተሞች የንግድ አንድ ትራንስፖርት እንቅስቃሴ አዲሱን የግብር ጭማሬ በመቃወም ሙሉ በሙሉ ስራ አቁመዋል። መንግስት በግልጽ ወጥቶ የተደረገው የግብር ጭማሪ ሙሉ በሙሉ መሻሩን እስኪያሳውቅ የስራ ማቆም አድማው በመላው ኦሮሚያ እንደሚቀጥል ይጠበቃል።

I like the way people react, which is dynamic and effective. What I don't like is the way the Oppositions are doing and handling their jobs. If there was a strong opposition, TPLF has already gone. But, again this protest would probably push that primitive gov to re-examine what it is doing regarding tax hike!

Postby revelations » 17 Jul 2017, 13:05

"ወሊሶ ከተማ ይህን ትመስላለች:: ሁሉም ሲቆች ሆቴሎች እና ቢሮዎች በሙሉ ዝግ ናቸው::"

Image Image

Postby Masud » 17 Jul 2017, 14:40

As ususal Oromos started the revolt defying Woyane's Marshal Law. The revolt started in Ambo, Ginchi, Weliso, Bule Hora (Guji),Hetosa (Arsi), Aweday (Hara). Qeero is still rocking.

Where is that Urage called Horus and why he doesn't come out and tell us what his people are up to.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Where are Gojjes and Begemidres?

phpBB [video]

Postby sun » 17 Jul 2017, 18:29

Masud wrote:As ususal Oromos started the revolt defying Woyane's Marshal Law. The revolt started in Ambo, Ginchi, Weliso, Bule Hora (Guji),Hetosa (Arsi), Aweday (Hara). Qeero is still rocking.

Where is that Urage called Horus and why he doesn't come out and tell us what his people are up to.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Where are Gojjes and Begemidres?

phpBB [video]

I am not a politician but still I think that Horus is not stupid when making the new politics because he is waiting fingers crossed as to when the Oromos and the tplf/Wayyanes come to kill each other and leave the entire playing ground for him to go and pick it up and then go home singing melodic songs all along the roads.

Postby Masud » 17 Jul 2017, 23:24

Sun,
Here we are not discussing about cooking or dancing. If you don't know about politics, stay away.... don't get closer to the fire. Hide behind like your brother Horus and you will come as a vulture to feast on the defeated.

phpBB [video]

Postby sun » 18 Jul 2017, 17:35

Masud wrote:Sun,
Here we are not discussing about cooking or dancing. If you don't know about politics, stay away.... don't get closer to the fire. Hide behind like your brother Horus and you will come as a vulture to feast on the defeated.

phpBB [video]

Oh yeaaa.....!

Since I am not a politician like you and your brother Horus I don't believe in the idea of feasting on the defeated since I believe that all will become winners in the long run since it is good for all.

"It disturbs me no more to find men base, unjust, or selfish than to see apes mischievous, wolves savage, or the vulture ravenous" ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Postby Degnet » 18 Jul 2017, 18:04

This explains the character of many of the forumers here,it is very sad to see the other face of the people we once were proud of.I have respected that wolf Halafi Mengedi the first time I read some thing from him because I have never known that such bpeople exist.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion