Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Is it a game? Yet, Isaias never played the game.

Post by ZEMEN » 22 May 2024, 10:44

When I was in school, the hard subject I have ever encountered as difficult as Physical chemistry which is consist of flued thermodynamics. Now, I am dealing with the harder subject of Ethiopian politics. Case in point, why would Abiy entertain a bunch of losers, the so-called Brigade nhamedu? why? Is Abiy is hopping that those jobless illiterates to topple the Eritrean government? Even TPLF couldn't achieve in toppling the Eritrean government with the human resources of 100+ plus people, banks, tanks and with an absolute support of the US and EU. So, what is the point of gathering those animals?
What would be the response of the Eritrean government? I understand it is politics and it works tits for tots. However, If the Eritreans backed FANO, Abiy is a dead man while Abiy backing the useless animals. Abiy couldn't and wouldn't allow the losers without any other conspiracy with the Eritrean Government. Ethiopian Airlines is flying twice a day and Ethiopian sheep are ducking in port of Massawa. Just yesterday Semera, Ethiopian sheep just ducked in Massawa and last week Jijiga. What is going on? According to the Agreement of 2018, Ethiopia and Eritrea signed no interference and aiding each other's opposition figures and now, Abiy has broken the agreement. It is not that Abiy broken the agreement but with whom he broke it with. Abiy can't be that stupid, NO!

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Is it a game? Yet, Isaias never played the game.

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2024, 10:49

Abiy is led by extremists yesterday he made Amhara happy by tricking them that he would overthrow TPLF.

Today he is trying to make Oromo extremists happy by warring against Fano. Smilin with TPLF. and Beefing with Eritrea. The first Oromos to insult Eritrea are the Shene they insulted Eritrea for helping Ethiopia in the Tigray war in 2020... than Abiy learned from them and is trying to make them happy. Even the west told him his war in Amhara isn't finalized so they embarrassed him

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 May 2024, 11:02

1. Perhaps certain superpowers do not like the prospects of what peace between Ethiopia and Eritrea can bring. Development, trade, harmony, less need for foreign aid, etc.
They need or want africans at war, keeping each other in perpetual poverty and making it easier to exploit their resources.
They make ethiopia poor and aid dependent, thus being able to manipulate ethiopia and use it. It's been that way since the time of menelik to now. Eritrea may be poor but it is standing on its own feet and not wanting to be an aid dependent client state.

2. Perhaps some powerful elites in ethiopia want Eritrea to assist in this current war in the same way capacity they did against the tplf. But Eritrea does not want or need to. Fano doesn't pose a threat to Eritrea and never will. But the tplf did, hence the reason why it entered the war there.

3. Tesfaye tplf news, if you were paid for everytime you said some nonsensical lies, you'd be a trillionaire by now.
We oromos do not care about Eritrean involvement, it was expected and is only logical that they'd want to counter a common enemy that was/is a security threat to both ethiopia and Eritrea. It was necessary.
Abiy going after fano has nothing to do with making oromo extremists happy, and has everything to do with going after anyone who is a threat to their power. The same way they've been committing war crimes throughout Oromia since the 1990s, against any threats to their power there.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 22 May 2024, 11:35

I have been trying to imagine Abiy's mental processes when he was contemplating on this action. I have to admit that, try as I could, I failed to discern any rational process that would lead to such an utterly irrational act. The notion that a grown-up man would believe this act as having any benefit is too ludicrous. But perhaps the problem is that I am considering Abiy to be a grown-up man.

Here is a collection of his own words that show how much he analogises his thoughts to behaviours of animals. As children, we were entertained (and enlightened) by stories with characters from the animal kingdom. But there comes a time when most of us outgrow Sesame Street.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 22 May 2024, 12:12

@tesfanews, Sadacha and Sesame. Thanks for your take. I am still discombobulated by Abi's action. Abiy Will do, I mean will do anything to stay on power. I mean even if he has to kill and sell his mother and children. Why would he do such an action that will be expiated and insure to be ditched from his power. The only logical concept I am considering is that Abiy and President Isaias must of a secret deal in incapacitating and destroying once for all the herds. I mean I am saying herds, that what they are. I watched what they did in Iseral, Holland, Germany and many other Eruopean countries, who and what kind of sane government would deal, let alone give them time and space. If anything, those animals should have been gathered in Tigray. Since the whole idea of the herds is TPLF's agenda, why not in Tigray but In Addis? The only logical think I can came-up with is, this is a deal that struck between Abiy and President Isaias to demise the animals. What else?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 May 2024, 12:40

Millions of dollars are being eaten up by drone purchasing while Abiy posts parks on his Twitter to fool westerners and the diaspora

ZEMEN wrote:
22 May 2024, 12:12
@tesfanews, Sadacha and Sesame. Thanks for your take. I am still discombobulated by Abi's action. Abiy Will do, I mean will do anything to stay on power. I mean even if he has to kill and sell his mother and children. Why would he do such an action that will be expiated and insure to be ditched from his power. The only logical concept I am considering is that Abiy and President Isaias must of a secret deal in incapacitating and destroying once for all the herds. I mean I am saying herds, that what they are. I watched what they did in Iseral, Holland, Germany and many other Eruopean countries, who and what kind of sane government would deal, let alone give them time and space. If anything, those animals should have been gathered in Tigray. Since the whole idea of the herds is TPLF's agenda, why not in Tigray but In Addis? The only logical think I can came-up with is, this is a deal that struck between Abiy and President Isaias to demise the animals. What else?