Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Tembein province must be revived by the Sabawian children of King Salama founder of Axumite kingdom in Axum

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 May 2024, 12:07

Respect the original ownership to be respected by others what you are claiming for from them.

The children of Tembien province are pure Sabawians and original Agaazians stretches from Hawzian to Gerealta to Awlalo to Hagereselam to Saharti to Samre, to Tselemti, Tsegede to Adi Arkay, Wolkait-Humora to Metema Yohannes to Ambera and Gelebeda.

All western Tigray belongs the Tembien lords or nobles of Raesi Dejene and Dejach Webe both are Tembien lords or nobles of Wolkait-Humora to Metema Yohannes Angareb river.

Tigray cannot claim western Tigray without Tembien, western Tigray made part of Tigray is because the land mentioned above are pure Tembien province proved by history and maps found in Estonia University, German, England and America, Stanford Universities.

You cannot lie the Tembien province while you are accusing Amhara is lying and looting Tigray territories. First Tigrayans must respect Tembien province territories and you can accuse Amhara is trying to take part of Tembien province as part of Tigray.

The Sabawian Tembien province is not talking about Tembien province only for the Sabawians but for all Tigrayans as Tembien province is part and sole of Tigray but the administration must be a Tembien province and must have their own administration in Abiy Adi for all the Sabawian people of Timbein province. Any Tigrayan can live anywhere in Tigray territories including buy and selling lands based the local administration and the people acceptance.

Amhara border is Tembien province right at Angareb river and Metema Yohannes, Tahtay Harmaz Chohe Wogera and Belesa. South of Wogera to the north and Belesa to the east belongs to Amhara and north of Wogera and Belesa belong to Tigray as the Tembien province.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 17 May 2024, 01:13, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tembein province must be revived by the Sabawian children of King Salama founder of Axumite kingdom in Axum

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2024, 00:37

It is time for the Sabawian Geez people to form "Sabawian Party" all the Tembien province and represent your province the land of King Yohannes, Raesi Alula, Raesi Dejene and Dejach Webe now.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 May 2024, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

Right

Re: Tembein province must be revived by the Sabawian children of King Salama founder of Axumite kingdom in Axum

Post by Right » 13 May 2024, 07:22

Awraja politics.
We told you so. There is no end to the split and violent cycle of ethnic and group politics. That is the true nature of identity politics. Soon it will go down from Awraja to county level and then to clan level.

Tigray will soon get a taste of its own medicine.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2024, 12:29

Right wrote:
13 May 2024, 07:22

Awraja politics.
We told you so. There is no end to the split and violent cycle of ethnic and group politics. That is the true nature of identity politics. Soon it will go down from Awraja to county level and then to clan level.

Broaden or expand your brain to see the whole picture and have the right attitude:

The right of Awraja administration represented by their own people at the federal and state is not Awraja politics, the Awrja politics of Tigray is none of Tembien province people which they located north of Tigray or the other end of Tigray to get access and control Tembien province by dividing Tembien while their own are intact. Do you understand that, in America states are divided by counties and cities and control their regions by counties and cities to represent their citizens at the federal and state council and they are not divided by Awraja or subdistricts but representation. Tembien is not asking any special but its own province of the old Tembien regions to be represented by their own and have their own central administration like Axum, Agame Shire to give an example. Why Agame, Axum, Shire, have their own administration not Tembien, Tembien was an administrative Awraja before even any Tigray Awraja has and Tembien founded Axum city and founded the Tigray dynasty called Axumite kingdom yet Axum to have its own administrative for the Axum people yet the founder of Axum does not???

The second question is why Axum wanted to revive to be the religious center founded by the Tembien nine priests of Aba Selama and first of Axumite kingdom which is the right thing to do and I supported it too yet Tembien cannot revive its own province the land of Raesi Dejene and Dejach Webe of Tembien, all western Tigray belongs to Tembien province and the inhabitants are Tembien Sabawian Agaazians as they testified in front of Tigray president Abay Wolud on live video during his visit to western Tigray the residents told him openly and plainly, we are Tembien Agaazians who were betrayed by Tigray and left us with Amhara and said I hope you will not repeat and leave us with Amhara again. Regadless, the resources of all Tigray regions go directly to the Tigray treasury and allocate them to each Awraja or zones as annual budget but having administration and representing the local people is a different politics and America and the rest of civilized and democratic countries do them as we speak. My state where I live controls my way of life and my county and city where I live in forces the state and federal law how I should behave, live and represent in that state with the rest of citizens in that state.

Right

Post by Right » 13 May 2024, 14:01

H,
I encourage you to go ahead with the plan. Get rid off the Adawans first before they get rid off you. Kill them.
Kill each other, I am for it.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2024, 23:37

Right wrote:
13 May 2024, 14:01
H,
I encourage you to go ahead with the plan. Get rid off the Adawans first before they get rid off you. Kill them.
Kill each other, I am for it.
Right answer. But do you know how to kill leaches from the throat of your domestic animals???

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2024, 23:41

How are you going to librate tembien and have their own leaders while tplf ascaris from hamassien are enslaving you in the name of tplf. Impossible dream unless you are willing to force it somehow like FANO is doing

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 May 2024, 12:29
Right wrote:

Awraja politics.

Broaden or expand your brain to see the whole picture and have the right attitude:

The right of Awraja administration represented by their own people at the federal and state is not Awraja politics, the Awrja politics of Tigray is none of Tembien province people which they located north of Tigray or the other end of Tigray to get access and control Tembien province by dividing Tembien while their own are intact. Do you understand that, in America states are divided by counties and cities and control their regions by counties and cities to represent their citizens at the federal and state council and they are not divided by Awraja or subdistricts but representation. Tembien is not asking any special but its own province of the old Tembien regions to be represented by their own and have their own central administration like Axum, Agame Shire to give an example. Why Agame, Axum, Shire, have their own administration not Tembien, Tembien was an administrative Awraja before even any Tigray Awraja has and Tembien founded Axum city and founded the Tigray dynasty called Axumite kingdom yet Axum to have its own administrative for the Axum people yet the founder of Axum does not???

The second question is why Axum wanted to revive to be the religious center founded by the Tembien nine priests of Aba Selama and first of Axumite kingdom which is the right thing to do and I supported it too yet Tembien cannot revive its own province the land of Raesi Dejene and Dejach Webe of Tembien, all western Tigray belongs to Tembien province and the inhabitants are Tembien Sabawian Agaazians as they testified in front of Tigray president Abay Wolud on live video during his visit to western Tigray the residents told him openly and plainly, we are Tembien Agaazians who were betrayed by Tigray and left us with Amhara and said I hope you will not repeat and leave us with Amhara again. Regadless, the resources of all Tigray regions go directly to the Tigray treasury and allocate them to each Awraja or zones as annual budget but having administration and representing the local people is a different politics and America and the rest of civilized and democratic countries do them as we speak. My state where I live controls my way of life and my county and city where I live in forces the state and federal law how I should behave, live and represent in that state with the rest of citizens in that state.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 May 2024, 23:51

The Tembienay Wedi Hagosay is seducing them dogie dog style for over 70 years now too and you have been bending and opened your azzz for Tembienay Wedi Hagosay for the last three years if he can save you from the Galla animals too.???

union wrote:
13 May 2024, 23:41
How are you going to librate tembien and have their own leaders while tplf ascaris from hamassien are enslaving you in the name of tplf. Impossible dream unless you are willing to force it somehow like FANO is doing

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Right wrote:

Awraja politics.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 May 2024, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Post by union » 14 May 2024, 00:16

Puz'zy Tembien man,

Free yourself first :lol:

You don't even have guns or the balls to fight with tplf. All you do is bend over for tplf ascaris in adwa. But Amara fo'cked agame, ascaris and gala one by one :lol: the mighty Amara :lol:

Bit'ch. You will never be free :lol:

Aboy sibhat አስከሪው once said ተምቤን ለማኝ ናቸው። መለመን በዘራቸው ነው :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 May 2024, 23:51
The Tembienay Wedi Hagosay is seducing them dogie dog style for over 70 years now too and you have been bending and opened your azzz for Tembienay Wedi Hagosay for the last three years if you can save you from the Galla animals too.???

union wrote:
13 May 2024, 23:41

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Right wrote:

Awraja politics.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 May 2024, 01:54

Why the Sabawian children the sons and daughters of Raesi Dejene and Dejach Webe Hawzen, Gerealta and Awlalo flee their fatherland Tembien province to Arab countries to be the camel herders in a burning sun, the reason is the Sabawian Tembien province have the most fertile lands in the so called western Tigray but the Adwans led by Meles, Sebhat and their dog Abay Tsehaye partition Tembien province people not to defend their interests in Tigray about their own lands of all Tembien province and they are exposed to harsh living while people from the other side of Tigray farming in Tembien province. To Hawzen, Gerealta, Awlalo, Hagereselam, Seharti, Samre, Tselemti, Tsegede, Wolkait-Humora, Abergele, Tanka Milash, Ambera and Gelebeda youths must form “Sabawian party” and represent your own people in Tigray state or nation and defend your interests. Unity is the ultimate solution for your chronic pains since the death of King Yohannes and it is time for you to learn from others like Axum people trying to revive lost religious center and the Tembien province revival is a vital for your existence and respect in Tigray. The way to revive is to set up Sabawian party now led by each educated people of the regions mentioned above to organize your people and secure their future now.

Educated person from Hawzen, Gerealta, Hagereselam, Seharti, Samre, Abergele, Tanka milash, Tselemti, Tsegede, Wolkait-Humora, Ambera and Gelebeda, what are you doing and thinking now, you are the responsible people to get together from all the mentioned regions and create a new party the Sabawian clan of Tembien province and submit to the federal and represent your people and interests and secure your people future, everyone is doing exactly since the arrival of Woyane in Addis Ababa in 1991 and you are the one the play ground of others despite you are the pilar of Tigray culture and history and Tigray continuity, who is above you historically in Tigray and who defended Tigray in every war and gave their precious lives for Tigray to preserve, Tigray identity, culture, religion and territorial integrity???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2024, 13:18

Entay Yibluna mindset is the backward and moronic thinking and you must get rid of it now and do the right thing for your people as others are doing for their own people.

Hear me out all Tembien province educated people inside Tigray and abroad, stop talking for others, talk about yourself and your parents future. Tembien province made you a Tigrayan not Tigray made you Tembien province and secure yourself first before thinking about others let alone to talk about them since they are doing everything for their own clan future security. If you cannot do it for your own, parents and relatives no one is going to do it for you and if do not do it now when. Stop your moronic thinking what others say about you, the others do not think that way and do the way you do, everything is about them else go to hell Tigray is their policy and have been doing for the last 30 years. They exposed Tigray to genocide because their decision making was about them, about their bank accounts and business and Tigray was forgoteen and still they are in the same place making decision for Tigray after they destroyed Tigray. Now is the time all Hawzen, Gerealta, Awlalo, Hagereselam, Seharti, Samre, Aberegele, Tselemti, Tsegede, Wolkait-Humora, Ambera and Gelebeda educated people inside Tigray and abroad to organize and create "Sabawian Party". You pure the Children of Sabawians and Agaazians, the same is true the Axum people too since their origin is from the founders of Axum city and Axumite kingdom and Axum religious center.

Right

Post by Right » 15 May 2024, 14:30

Dedeb Tigrie,
Your inflated ego is about to explode.
With sick people like you Tigray will never ever build a viable society.
Ethiopia just have to find a way in getting rid of you from its soil.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 May 2024, 15:09

Right wrote:
15 May 2024, 14:30
Dedeb Tigrie,
Your inflated ego is about to explode.
With sick people like you Tigray will never ever build a viable society.
Ethiopia just have to find a way in getting rid of you from its soil.
......but Tigray built Galla and other ethnics and freed Bologna maids to control Bandaland???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 May 2024, 01:39

The Tembien province of Sabawians, must learn from Bashay Awualom of today the Sebhat families, they are not for you but against you and you must know that and do differently what you have been doing for the last 50 years, Unity and work together all the above regions of Tembien province Sabawians and create a party called Sabawian Party and represent your people and bring your administration to Abiy Adi the first city of Tigray.