Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

The kings of theft- Gurages caught stealing, .... and what is going on between Sodo and Sebat bet Gurages?

Post by Abaymado » 10 May 2024, 04:19

They are telling us there is no theft culture gurages but many many outlets show that many gurages caught stealing, and also there is report gurage ladies for their willing selling their [deleted].

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: The kings of theft- Gurages caught stealing, .... and what is going on between Sodo and Sebat bet Gurages?

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 11 May 2024, 16:44

Not only Gurage listro women, but also Gurage listro men are willing to sell their dirt [deleted], In fact, nearly 95 percent of hômôsêxual/male sex workers/prostitutes in Addis Ababa are Gurage listro men and children/boy.

A prostitute with men's suits is still a prostitute.

Agazi General

Re: The kings of theft- Gurages caught stealing, .... and what is going on between Sodo and Sebat bet Gurages?

Post by Agazi General » 11 May 2024, 17:46

HAHAHAHAHAHA U AGAZIAN AGAME BROTHER AND SIS-STAR R SO FUNNY, CLOWNING Z GURAGES WHO FOLLOW Z BUDAMHARUS LIKE Z [deleted] OR DOGGIE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA OHMYGODICANNOTSTOPLAFFINHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 May 2024, 16:40

And by the way, As many as 87 percent of the pickpocket low IQ Gurage listros are living with HIV/AIDS.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 13 May 2024, 17:10

I think zat my fellow agazian-agame kangs and queenz hate ze gurages because zey have no mindz of zer own, zey just follow ze amharus and now ze oromoz even if zey r being led 2 zer own desturktion. wawwww. sad stating of affairz.

Abere

Post by Abere » 13 May 2024, 17:27

I think the lady so furious because her Gurage ex-friend dumped her. She turned herself into Tasmanian devil, barking in the wrong tree. Tasmanian devils are very noisy they greet each other in violence.

Agazi General wrote:
13 May 2024, 17:10
I think zat my fellow agazian-agame kangs and queenz hate ze gurages because zey have no mindz of zer own, zey just follow ze amharus and now ze oromoz even if zey r being led 2 zer own desturktion. wawwww. sad stating of affairz.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 13 May 2024, 17:42

I THINK ZAT IF OUR ELDERLY YET STILL ATTRACTIVE, ANGRY, ABYSSINIALADY SIS-STAR, GOT A GOOD MAN, KIDS, FAMILY LIFE, LOVE IN Z BEDROOM; ZAT SHE WOULD BE SO HAPPY AND SO GRATIFIED ZAT SHE WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TIME 2 GET ON ZIS FORUM WITH 30, 40, AND 50+ YEAR OLD EAST AFRIKAN MEN AND ARGUING AND USING BAD SLURS AND BAD WORDZ. WE SHOUD NOT ABANDON OUR AGAME AND ETHIOPIAN SIS-STARZ ONVE ZEY LEAVE BABY REARING AGES, WE NEED 2 MARRY ZE OLDER ONES AND MAKE ZE SWEET LUVING 2 ZEM. WHILE LISTENING 2 ROMANTIC TEGARU SONGS BY KIROS ALEMAYEHU, HALEWAT HAGOS, HAGOS GEBREHIWOT, FISSEHA HAILAY, AND MUCH MORE!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 17 May 2024, 05:43

ክስታኔ ራሱን የቻለ ብሄር ነው