Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Gash

The Second March to Mekele!!

Post by Gash » 04 Jul 2021, 16:04

Let there be no mistake, the Tigrian problem has one and only one solution - the demise of the TPLF!!
Believe me, the second march toward Mekele to finish the unfinished business is inevitable!! the only question is how soon will it happen? I personally prefer sooner than later, but the only problem I see is how to retract the promise made to farmers to cease fire during the rainy season. Other than that, marching toward Mekele will be much easier now than it was before because the Ethiopian and Eritrean army will only have to face the mostly famished skinny full of children rag tag army of the TPLF, with no heavy weapons or experienced army officers. This time around, it will only take less than a week, and will be like a walk in the park.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: The Second March to Mekele!!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Jul 2021, 16:56

There will be no need to go to mekele. They will start fighting each other, if they haven't already. They will be begging for mercy. No war no peace policy should be imposed on tplf. Tplf can not survive what Eritrea went through. They will raise both hands in a month time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gash wrote:
04 Jul 2021, 16:04
Let there be no mistake, the Tigrian problem has one and only one solution - the demise of the TPLF!!
Believe me, the second march toward Mekele to finish the unfinished business is inevitable!! the only question is how soon will it happen? I personally prefer sooner than later, but the only problem I see is how to retract the promise made to farmers to cease fire during the rainy season. Other than that, marching toward Mekele will be much easier now than it was before because the Ethiopian and Eritrean army will only have to face the mostly famished skinny full of children rag tag army of the TPLF, with no heavy weapons or experienced army officers. This time around, it will only take less than a week, and will be like a walk in the park.

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Jul 2021, 17:11

One does not have to be a prophet to tell the end. It will be concluded by a penalty kick at መቀሌ. All the noises and assumptions until then are only talks. በክረምት እባብ እና ጉርጥ አብረው ይከርማሉ የሚለው የየዋሃን ተረት ተረት አይሰራም። ዘመኑ ተቀይሯል።

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 04 Jul 2021, 17:35

Eritrea has no business to go to tigray unless it is invited by the Ethiopian govt per their military pacts, or unless woyane is stupid enough to shoot at any Eritrean or try to cross our borders.
And woyane is not in a position to chase the ethio or Amhara troops towards Eritrea's territories, like it did last year which forced Eritrea to get involved in spanking woyane's behind.
The apprehending or killing if the blacklisted woyane officials is Ethiopia's affairs. It will be Eritrea's if any one of them enters Eritrea's borders.
Ethiopia after almost arresting or killing all the terrorists just left tigray. But that doesn't mean the going after the terrorists is haulted.
Tigray is an Ethiopian region and Ethiopian troops or commandos can go in or out from and to any Ethio region and thus if Ethiopia has verifiable news that any blacklisted terrorist is in a certain tigray location, it will go and arrest them or kill them.
And due to this fact, we will not see any blacklisted agame terrorist stay more than one hour in the so called free (after ethio left it willingly) town or village of tigray.
All the bull crap that tplf captured this and that (their own land) or the lack of a terrorist not sleeping tight in their own capital city or town is nothing but fooling oneself.