Ethiopian News and Opinion Forum


Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Ron » 27 Jun 2013, 12:16


Ethoash wrote:
Conformist wrote:
Ron wrote:
The insane one who calls for sterilization of different population groups including the insane is already the king of insanity himself as reslut of which sterilization MUST NECESSARILY first and foremost apply to him so that we may learn its effect for further extention if necessary. That is what it means to practice what one is preaching. :P


This is why this problem can not be solved humanely, because you want those who can't take care of children to have them. But what you wrote is very predictable, i expected such unthinking judgement when i was writing it.



The communist, Ron get u Gooooooooooooooood...if u and ur wife have two kids then both u and ur wife must be go under sterilization... To show people u believe what u preaching in.

Next after all u don't need more then two kids so I don't seen sterilization problem.. In fact if u apply to all Ethiopia if they have two kids sterilization them all then what u say make sense, but just because u r poor or HIV victim it doesn't mean u can't take care of ur kids... Their are many rich family who have spoiled kids, the poor family might have no money but they have a lot of love to give about hiv victim they can have health baby thanks for molder medical, lepers also can have health baby if lepers take medication they can stop the lepers... About house maid agree with that but with only her conscient..

Here are many ways we can control birth we don't have to do sterilization

Image


Out of all the above method for Ethiopian women I perefer this method Copper IUD

Why once put on by doctor it is good for five years, and u don't have take bill or do anything in ur part u are good for five years it just wire protecting SIN reaching ur egg. After five years or before if u want to have baby the wire will be taken out and u r good as new to have baby.. In short it will work for anyone who want to delay having baby for five years

Image



You may freely halucinate as you wish to the effect that Ron is the communist simply because Ron does not accept superficial propagandas. For fascist anything that is against their imature ideas seems communist ideas. Birth control is NOT only technical operations as you try to oversimplify and present it to a non technical forum participants. First and foremost you better ask yourself as to why people generally prefer to have many children. People in Africa in general and Ethiopia in particular are mainly rural people with NO governmental support in any areas of life and livings such as healthcare, education, modern farming know-hows and or adequate farmlands.

This means that they have no guarantee life and livings and or any oldage insurances to depend on as they get old and frail. The only guarantee and life insurance for old age is to have as many children as possible who may engage in diverse activities including participation in modern education in order to get employments and through that help aging parents to the end of life. Since basic healthcare and education is missing in rural areas both for mothers and their children lots of childrens death also means for families trying to have as many as possible children so that there are still some children left for the family even after some of them die. Birth control is a luxury adventure for middle class relatively rich self centered self pleasure seeking hedonist middle class individuals. So if you want to advocate birth control you have to advocate for good government and good governance that puts the interests of citizens first as to educate them, provide helthcare and social services for all, lift their standard of living to the level of middle class population with economic guarantees and life insurance provisions similar to the Nordic Countries so that citizens need not depend on their children whom they have also assisted to achieve something while going strong in life.

Besides, published research studies in PLoS Medicine among many others have pulled self-reported data from 5,702 participants with newly diagnosed invasive breast, cervical, ovarian or endometrial cancers. Injectable contraceptives are very common among black women in South Africa, the authors noted.

Copper intrauterine contraception causes cramps, nausea, backache, unpleasant [deleted] discharges,inflammation of the [deleted], Pelvic infection (uterus), ectopic pregnancy (egg implanting outside the womb), absence of periods and lower abdominal pain, etc.

Last but not least YOU better stop old shoe rubber sole chewing and send as much money and other materials supports as possible to your parents if you have any traces of ethics, morality and social responsibility since they have None to rely on! :P



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Conformist » 27 Jun 2013, 12:29


ethiopianunity wrote:

Conformist,

You have bizarre way of explaining things and you are not balancing the extent of what knowledge means and you go to extreme. This is what Marxism/Communism ended up doing to EPRP and to our society. You also defended TPLF that they have done everything they can on family planning. Wow so this shows your comfort with Weyanes and in the way they are governing and I wonder why you act like the opposition on ER. Finally, it is very common sense to see it, population explosion is lack of in the leadership in the government and education in what ever way you want to put. Your explanation of what Weyane did "everything" for family planning seems too simplistic knowing the nature of TPLF. You have very contradicting character/belief



I just don't get, why should those who can't even feed and house themselves be allowed to breed. Why can't you show some compassion for the unborn, why should they be born to incompetent and useless parents?



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Conformist » 27 Jun 2013, 12:35


Ron wrote:If these resources are more than enough even for Chinese, Indians, Arabs, etc. how come we suggest sterilization and the priority of birth control unless we are soules petty thieves crowling to steal citizens wealths. Even in the West mainly facists, neo Nazis and mafia gangs disguised as business persons sugget sterilization only when conspiring to rob other peoples' human and material resources by other means. :P


Because it is humane to prevent those who are infected with HIV from transmitting it to a new generation. This is one of the reasons why HIV is exploding in Ethiopia, the infected are not only allowed to infect the healthy, they are also allowed to produce infected children. With the new anti-retroviral drugs, the infected are living longer giving them the opportunity to infect more and more people and to produce more and more infected children. Calling me "Nazi" will not make me Nazi and it won't make you humane, you are much more cruel than I can ever be.



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Ethoash » 27 Jun 2013, 12:47


Ron,

About old age Benift i was saying to before if u read my post.. I support u with that..

Now late assume the government promised to give old age benefit...what kind of birth control r we going to use because u say copper IUD. Is not good...

If u r poor and can't afforded another kid, or if u have more then five kids and u don't want to have more, if u r [deleted] worker and u ont have kids if u r homeless and u don't have to have kids.. I think..cooper IuD is the bet choice... The risk is almost none...if u have any problem u take it out this is like putting ring on ur finger ... If u don't like ur run u take it out this not pill ..it is just a device ...



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Aragaw » 27 Jun 2013, 12:54


Ethoash wrote:Ron,

About old age Benift i was saying to before if u read my post.. I support u with that..

Now late assume the government promised to give old age benefit...what kind of birth control r we going to use because u say copper IUD. Is not good...

If u r poor and can't afforded another kid, or if u have more then five kids and u don't want to have more, if u r [deleted] worker and u ont have kids if u r homeless and u don't have to have kids.. I think..cooper IuD is the bet choice... The risk is almost none...if u have any problem u take it out this is like putting ring on ur finger ... If u don't like ur run u take it out this not pill ..it is just a device ...


You think those people afford what you recommended? some people cannot afford a daily bread let alone different types of birth control. How about a continuous more aggressive campaign again and again until the people get it and a less expensive birth control?



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Ethoash » 27 Jun 2013, 13:22


[quote="argaw

You think those people afford what you recommended? some people cannot afford a daily bread let alone different types of birth control. How about a continuous more aggressive campaign again and again until the people get it and a less expensive birth control?[/quote]


Answer:-


Copper IUDs are the conventional form of the contraceptive. This T-shaped device with strings attached is inserted into the uterus by a doctor to prevent sperm from fertilizing an egg. The copper IUD can be left in place for three to five years.
Cost: $80 - $160


This is in America when the doctor inserted IUD cost $80 to $160 dollars

In Ethiopia the same service can be $80 birr up to $160 birr

Even late say $800 birr to 1600 birr

Yes to pay $800 birr might be very costly...

Now imgine if u have give kids with in five years how much food cost u.. Forget about five years 18 years of feeding and closthing, education, health etc would be in 30,000 birr..

So it would not better to pay $800 and get five year break then when u re ready u can have baby and then u put in and u will be save for next five years.

Now if u r homeless, [deleted] worker even if the government cover this $800 birr it would be much better because they r producing more homeless and street kids for only $800 we can give our ow government break for five years...


Can u imagine if 10,million woman stop having kids for next five years while we take care of what we have now..



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Ron » 27 Jun 2013, 14:31


Conformist wrote:
ethiopianunity wrote:

Conformist,

You have bizarre way of explaining things and you are not balancing the extent of what knowledge means and you go to extreme. This is what Marxism/Communism ended up doing to EPRP and to our society. You also defended TPLF that they have done everything they can on family planning. Wow so this shows your comfort with Weyanes and in the way they are governing and I wonder why you act like the opposition on ER. Finally, it is very common sense to see it, population explosion is lack of in the leadership in the government and education in what ever way you want to put. Your explanation of what Weyane did "everything" for family planning seems too simplistic knowing the nature of TPLF. You have very contradicting character/belief



I just don't get, why should those who can't even feed and house themselves be allowed to breed. Why can't you show some compassion for the unborn, why should they be born to incompetent and useless parents?


To be honest the question needs to be put the other way round. That is to say, I just don't get, why should the tiny minority hedonist elites and corrupt officials rob human and material resources of citizens deep down to their bone marrows while allowing themselves hedonist sedentary passive consumerism life and livings of over eating and over drinking thereby exposing themselves to various deseases such as heart, brian cancer and other internal organ infections as well as HIV? Why cant they show compassion both to the already born and the unborn, why should children be born of such parents to become the enemy of citizens down the historical line and practical lines? Parents need to practice strict birth control so that their children may not come to the world inorder to face citizens RAGE just like Mubarak of Egypt's Ben Ali of Tunisia's, Qadaffi of Libya's and now Al Assad of Syria's children who may not be able to move among humans and or even see normal day light. These category of people must show compassion to their unborn! :P



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Conformist » 27 Jun 2013, 17:29


Ron wrote: To be honest the question needs to be put the other way round. That is to say, I just don't get, why should the tiny minority hedonist elites and corrupt officials rob human and material resources of citizens deep down to their bone marrows while allowing themselves hedonist sedentary passive consumerism life and livings of over eating and over drinking thereby exposing themselves to various deseases such as heart, brian cancer and other internal organ infections as well as HIV? Why cant they show compassion both to the already born and the unborn, why should children be born of such parents to become the enemy of citizens down the historical line and practical lines? Parents need to practice strict birth control so that their children may not come to the world inorder to face citizens RAGE just like Mubarak of Egypt's Ben Ali of Tunisia's, Qadaffi of Libya's and now Al Assad of Syria's children who may not be able to move among humans and or even see normal day light. These category of people must show compassion to their unborn! :P



Of course the leadership is bad, that's like saying the moon revolves around the earth, it's the most obvious fact. The less obvious fact is, why allow housemaids to get pregnant when they can't afford to be mothers. Why allow HIV infected people to breed when we know the suffering the children will inherit? I think the rights of the children should precede the rights of the parents, because the children have no choice in the matter. No baby really wants to be born with the HIV virus.



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Ethoash » 27 Jun 2013, 18:52


[quote="Conformist"]

Dear communist,

Just one question, who is pregnating all those housemaids.. As far as I know housemaids in Ethiopia live and work at the house owner place.... I have my guess but u seems did deep research so I perefer ur answer.. Without knowing who's the baby father to who they have [deleted]..We can't dry the problem fom the sources... If they guy pregnating didn't stopped he will pregnating the next housemaids and go on and on...



Re: Oromo and Wollo people should be sterilized families after having two kids the nation to have a shot for decent life

Postby Conformist » 27 Jun 2013, 18:56


Ethoash wrote:1

Dear communist,

Just one question, who is pregnating all those housemaids.. As far as I know housemaids in Ethiopia live and work at the house owner place.... I have my guess but u seems did deep research so I perefer ur answer.. Without knowing who's the baby father to who they have [deleted]..We can't dry the problem fom the sources... If they guy pregnating didn't stopped he will pregnating the next housemaids and go on and on...


It is men, but they are not the ones who will be stuck with the unwanted babies.

Previous Page Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Beles, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]