Google+ Joke of the Day • Ethiopian News Forum
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. — E E Cummings

The Geography of a woman

Postby Obamajr. » 23 Oct 2010, 11:36

The Geography of a woman

When she is
1- between 15 & 20 she is like Africa, half wild & half discovered.

2-Between 20-25 she is like America, fully discovered and scientifically perfect.

3-Between 30-35 she is ike India wise and beautiful;

4-Between 40-45 she is like Germany, she lost the war but not the hope;

5-Between 50-55 she is like Siberia very quiet and wide and nobody go there;

6-Between 60-70 she is like England, with a glorious past but no future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tizita Ena Fikir
Nebeyu Solomon

http://www.diretube.com/nebeyu-solomon/ ... cbe64.html

Couple of Dollars

Postby Obamajr. » 13 Nov 2010, 11:26

Couple of Dollars

A man was walking in the city, when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking bum who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted two dollars and asked, "If I gave you this money, will you take it and buy whiskey?"

"No, I stopped drinking years ago," the bum said.

"Will you use it to gamble?"

"I don't gamble. I need everything I can get just to stay alive."

"Will you spend the money on greens fees at a golf course?"

"Are you NUTS! I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

The man said, "Well, I'm not going to give you two dollars. Instead, I'm going to take you to my home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The bum was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty bad."

The man replied, "That's OK. :lol: I just want her to see what a man looks like who's given up drinking, gambling, and golf."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seberta
Fikir

http://www.diretube.com/fikir/seberta-n ... 99e54.html

The Drunk

Postby Obamajr. » 04 Dec 2010, 20:57

The Drunk

A drunk walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "Drinks for all on me. That is including you, bartender."

The bartender follows the man's order and says, "That will be $42.50 please."

The drunk says he has no money, and the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

The next night, the same drunk comes in and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again, the bartender follows the drunk's instructions and the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for everyone except the bartender.

The bartender says, "What, no drink for me?"

"Oh, no. You get violent :lol: when you drink."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethio dancers Houston

http://www.youtube.com/v/3-DPOszhPi4

My favorite jokes of 2010

Postby Obamajr. » 25 Dec 2010, 01:48

My favorite English joke is :-
A dog named sex
When I went to city hall to renew my dog's license, I told the clerk I wanted a license for Sex. He said, "I would like one too!"
Then I said, "But this is a dog"
He said "he didn't care what she looked like." Then I said "You don't understand. I've had Sex since I was 9 years old." He winked at me and said, "You must have been quite kid."
When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took my dog with me. I told the motel clerk I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex. He said, "You do not need a special room for sex. As long as you pay you bill, we don't care what you do."
I said, "Look you do not seem to understand. Sex keeps me awake at night."
The clerk said, "Funny , I have the same problem."
Well, one day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog got loose and run away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking disappointed. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He said, "Wonderful! if you sell tickets, you will clean up."
But you do not understand, I said "I want to have sex on TV." He said "They already have that on cable, its no big deal anymore."
Well! my wife and I decided to separate, so we went to court to figth for custody of the dog.
I said to the judge, "Your honor I had Sex before I was married." The jude said, "The court is not a confessional, Please stick to the facts." Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too!"
Well, last night Sex ran away again, and I spent hours looking all over for him. A cop came to me and asked, "What are you doing in this alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I said "I am looking for Sex." My case comes up on Friday.

Blind Man

Postby Obamajr. » 16 Jan 2011, 03:22

Blind Man

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A
blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find
it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the
bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the
husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he
taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of
rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies, "If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR
:roll: stick, we'd be riding the bus ... so shut up."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

የአሜሪካ ደብዳቤ - Meskerem Bekele (Comedy)
http://www.youtube.com/v/5O2Kvx-gGDY&hl ... &version=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ejeg Ejeg
FikirAddis Negatibeb

http://www.diretube.com/fikiraddis-nega ... 75f98.html

Joke of the day Mubarak and Obama

Postby Reviewer » 29 Jan 2011, 07:52

Joke of the day --
Obama: "Hosni, I think you need to write your goodbye letter to your people."
Hosni Mubarak: "Why? Where are they going?"

Social Security Sex

Postby Obamajr. » 06 Feb 2011, 06:47

Social Security Sex

Two men were talking. "So, how's your sex life?"

"Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex."

"Social Security sex?"

:lol: "Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, :roll: but not enough to live on!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-Ye' New York Emama (comedy)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbg1azDFtv4&feature=related[/youtube]

2-Sami Yaynu- Mesak New Amele

A Modern Romance Novel

Postby Obamajr. » 26 Feb 2011, 17:54

A Modern Romance Novel

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into
a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He
approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring
voice, close to my ear. "Just relax. . . " Without warning, he reached
down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently
probing and moving upward along my calves, slowly, but steadily. My
breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so
experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and I
partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing
fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.

And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled
sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands
to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.
Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and
expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A
man not used to taking "no" for an answer. A man who would tell me what
he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say . . . . .

"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done." My eyes snapped open and he was
standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. :) "You can board
your flight now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ye' New York Emama (comedy)
http://www.youtube.com/v/bbg1azDFtv4?version=3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endaneresasa
Yalew Aneley

http://www.diretube.com/yalew-aneley/en ... b67f4.html

Joke of the day

Postby Obamajr. » 15 Oct 2011, 21:30

Lawyer Joke

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

:roll: "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welo Gerageru
Sofiya Umer

http://www.diretube.com/sofiya-umer/wel ... 2cf0c.html
Last edited by Obamajr. on 05 Nov 2011, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Lawyer Joke

Postby Minelik » 18 Oct 2011, 22:25

oj just wondering why are you running away? :roll:

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Joke of the Day