The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. — E E Cummings

One-Nighter

Postby Obamajr. » 03 Aug 2010, 00:00

One-Nighter

An elderly man and woman meet in a bar and get to talking. They are enjoying their conversation so much that, when the bar closes, they decide to continue at the woman's apartment.
After a time, things start getting pretty romantic and they wind up in bed. Afterward, they're both laying there, staring at the ceiling.
The old man is thinking, “Gosh, if I had known she was a virgin, I would have been more careful with her.”
The old lady is thinking, “Geez, if I had known he could get it up, :roll: I would have taken off my panties.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temeker ..ተመከር ጥሩ እድል ዘነበ (እድል)

http://www.youtube.com/v/m-jublzgGws"

Re: One-Nighter

Postby Minelik » 04 Aug 2010, 22:45

Obamajr. wrote:One-Nighter

An elderly man and woman meet in a bar and get to talking. They are enjoying their conversation so much that, when the bar closes, they decide to continue at the woman's apartment.
After a time, things start getting pretty romantic and they wind up in bed. Afterward, they're both laying there, staring at the ceiling.
The old man is thinking, “Gosh, if I had known she was a virgin, I would have been more careful with her.”
The old lady is thinking, “Geez, if I had known he could get it up, :roll: I would have taken off my panties.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temeker ..ተመከር ጥሩ እድል ዘነበ (እድል)

http://www.youtube.com/v/m-jublzgGws"

First of all ayasiqem.. korkuregn eski.. Yehonk jil beg.. second of all the old man must be you who is impaired to identify wrapped and unwrapped sandwich. :idea: :wink:

Re: One-Nighter

Postby Obamajr. » 05 Aug 2010, 11:12

:lol: ቆሻሻ ችጋራም ኣጋሜ-
:roll: You are older than my Dad.

First of all ayasiqem.. korkuregn eski.. Yehonk jil beg.. second of all the old man must be you who is impaired to identify wrapped and unwrapped sandwich. :idea: :wink:

Return to Joke of the Day