Google+ Joke of the Day • Ethiopian News Forum
Follow us on Facebook -
Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Two Woyannes driving to Disneyland

Postby Obamajr. » 16 Jun 2010, 01:02

metasebia wrote:Two Woyannes came to the U.S. for vacation and to enjoy the money they looted. A few days later they decided to go to Disneyland. They were driving on the Interstate highway when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They turned around and went home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Two Woyannes driving to Disneyland

Postby AVOCADO » 16 Jun 2010, 11:16

metasebia wrote:Two Woyannes came to the U.S. for vacation and to enjoy the money they looted. A few days later they decided to go to Disneyland. They were driving on the Interstate highway when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They turned around and went home.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Medical Benefits

Postby Obamajr. » 18 Jun 2010, 05:27

Medical Benefits

A lady shows up at her doctor's appointment. The doctor calls her name and says, "Will you please follow me?"

She is following him down the hallway when the doctor opens the first door. There is a nurse in there giving a guy a hand job.

The doc says, "Oh, sorry!" and shuts the door.

He starts down the hall again when the lady says, "Excuse me, I don't want to sound stupid, but what was that?"

The doctor replies, "He has a backup problem and the nurse is just helping him out."

The lady just shakes her head and follows the doctor. The doc walks into the second door. There is a nurse giving a man a [deleted].

The doc says, "Oh sorry!" and shuts the door.

He starts down the hall again and the lady says, "Excuse me, I can kind of understand the first one - but what was that?"

The doc replies, "Same problem, :lol: better insurance."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wello Aydel Bereha
Tizita Mekonnen

http://www.diretube.com/tizita-mekonnen ... ab860.html

The Trouble with Dirty Old Men

Postby Obamajr. » 25 Jun 2010, 05:54

The Trouble with Dirty Old Men

An old man is sitting on a park bench crying his eyes out. A young jogger comes by and asks him what is the matter.

The old man says, "I'm a multimillionare, I have a great big house, the fastest car in the world and I just married a beautiful blonde bombshell who satisfies me every night in bed whether I like it or not (sob)."

The young jogger says, "Man, you have everything I have ever dreamed for in my life. What could be so wrong in your life that you are sitting here in the park crying?"

The old man says, :lol: "I can't remember where I live."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oromo Music, Jambo Jote, Dafii Kootu, JJ, Ethiopian Music

http://www.youtube.com/v/JedM31FfqjY"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More jokes

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10204

Preferential Treatment

Postby Obamajr. » 02 Jul 2010, 07:09

Preferential Treatment

A fat woman and a skinny woman were sitting together at a restaurant.
"Men prefer thin women," said the skinny woman.
"Really? Did your boyfriend tell you that?" said the fat one.
:lol: "No, your boyfriend told me that!"

Honoring Tamagne Beyene.
Idemewun bemulu hageren Indale
min ale hulatt sost endante benore

God bless our freedom fighters.

http://ecadforum.com/News/3577

Three African Agents

Postby Obamajr. » 11 Jul 2010, 13:41

Three African Agents .

Ond day three African intelligence agents one from Kenya , another from Gahana and a third from Weyane[Ethiopia] entered a competition. " The goal was to find a donkey and come back with it as quickly as possible .
The first to return was the Ghana agent ,who presented a donkey to the judge with the words, here you go. Here is a donkey.
A few hour later the Kenyan agent arrived , here you go he said to judge here is a donkey.
After a few days, the weyane agent showed up with a rabbit, here you go he said, here is a donkey.
The judge was confused and said that is a rabbit and he is not a donkey.
it is certainly a donkey said the weyane agent argued. Just asked him what he is and he will tell you.
And indeed when asked, :lol: the rabbit replied he was a donkey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mohammed Wardi concert in Addiss Ababa SUDAN MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/v/WkegFEEwjjM"

My favorite
http://www.youtube.com/v/-bOjb_HEjJE"

Re: all about men

Postby Ras Tigray » 20 Jul 2010, 01:21

hi obamajl, don't you see his profile map? Belay should be shabia, don't call every creature woyane.

Re: all about men

Postby W'qaw » 21 Jul 2010, 01:20

Ras Tigray wrote:hi obamajl, don't you see his profile map? Belay should be shabia, don't call every creature woyane.

yeman jilajil neh degmo!

Pleasing Everybody

Postby Obamajr. » 24 Jul 2010, 10:37

Pleasing Everybody

There was an old man, a boy, and a donkey. They were going to town and it was decided that the boy should ride. As they went along they passed some people who thought that it was a shame for the boy to ride and the old man to walk. The old man and boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Later, they passed some more people who thought that it was a real shame for that man to make such a small boy walk. The two decided that maybe they both should walk.

Soon they passed some more people who thought that it was stupid to walk when they had a donkey to ride. The man and the boy decided maybe the critics were right so, they decided that they both should ride.

They soon passed other people who thought that it was a shame to put such a load on a poor little animal. The old man and the boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they decided to carry the donkey.

As they crossed a bridge they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story: :roll: If you try to please everyone, you will eventually lose your [deleted].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waha Leyabe -
Martha Getachew

http://www.diretube.com/martha-getachew ... b5391.html

One-Nighter

Postby Obamajr. » 03 Aug 2010, 00:00

One-Nighter

An elderly man and woman meet in a bar and get to talking. They are enjoying their conversation so much that, when the bar closes, they decide to continue at the woman's apartment.
After a time, things start getting pretty romantic and they wind up in bed. Afterward, they're both laying there, staring at the ceiling.
The old man is thinking, “Gosh, if I had known she was a virgin, I would have been more careful with her.”
The old lady is thinking, “Geez, if I had known he could get it up, :roll: I would have taken off my panties.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temeker ..ተመከር ጥሩ እድል ዘነበ (እድል)

http://www.youtube.com/v/m-jublzgGws"

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion