The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. — E E Cummings

Do it by hand

Postby Obamajr. » 21 Feb 2009, 10:58

Do it by hand

John woke up one morning immensely aroused so he turned over to his wife's side of the bed. His wife, Heather, had already awakened though, and she was downstairs preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Afraid that he might spoil things by getting up, John called his little boy into the room and asked him to' Bring this note to your beautiful Mummy.' The note read:

The Tent Pole Is Up,
The Canvas Is Spread,
The Hell With Breakfast,
Come Back To Bed.

Heather, grinning, answered the note and then asked her son to 'Bring this to your silly Daddy.' The note read:

Take The Tent Pole Down,
Put The Canvas Away,
The Monkey Had A Hemorrhage,
No Circus Today.

John read the note and quickly scribbled a reply. Then, he asked his son to take it back to 'The lady in the kitchen'. The note read:

The Tent Pole's Still Up,
And The Canvas Still Spread,
So Drop What You're Doing,
And Come Give Me Some Head.

Laughing, Heather answered the note and then asked her son to 'Take this to the poor man upstairs'. The note read:

I'm Sure That Your Pole's
The Best In The Land.
But I'm Busy Right Now,
:roll: So Do It By Hand!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical Abesha (comedy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqlI9Jov ... re=related

Re: joke of the day

Postby Obamajr. » 25 Feb 2009, 12:34

Marriage Jokes

The husband is watching TV suddenly his wife comes up behind him and slaps him on the head.
Startled he asks; “What was that for”.
She replies: I found this piece of paper in your shirt pocket with this Judy name on it.
The husband explains he went to the racetrack and the favorite horse was “Judy” so he wrote it down.
The wife apologizes.
A couple of days later the wife comes behind her husband and hits him with a shovel, again he asks:
“What was that for?
:roll: The wife replies: “Your horse just called and asked for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Azalech Abate "Leyelet"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TCOQJibZU8

Postby Hawi » 25 Feb 2009, 12:43

Obama-Girl, your entire existence is a joke..why do you need a special day to be joke of the day? :?

Postby Obamajr. » 25 Feb 2009, 12:51

Hawi wrote:Obama-Girl, your entire existence is a joke..why do you need a special day to be joke of the day? :?

Hawi - yenekonjo
:lol: you are one of the horses she is talking about

Postby Obamajr. » 27 Feb 2009, 12:01

You pick the subjcet

"A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 .00 bill. In the room of 200, He asked, who would like this $ 20 bill? Hands started going up. He said, I am going to give this $ 20 to one of you but first, let me do this. He proceeded to crumple the $ 20 dollar bill up. He then asked, who still wants it.? the hands were up in the air.

Well, he replied, what if I do this. And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled, and dirty. Now who still wants it.? still the hands went into the air. My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.
We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or whom we know, but by WHO WE ARE.
:) Count your blessings, not your problems. Never be afraid to try something new."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I Were A Boy
http://www.bet.com/music/videos/artist/ ... once/26387
:) Revu- don't be jealous she is mine

Postby Obamajr. » 04 Mar 2009, 10:23

women

Recently a "Husband Shopping Center" opened in Dallas, where women could go
to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in five floors,
with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only
rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man
from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except
to leave the place, never to return.
A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping center to find some
husbands...
First floor
The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids." The women
read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having a job, or not
loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.
Second floor
The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids and are
extremely good looking." Hmmm, said the ladies. But, I wonder what's
further up?
Third floor
This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good
looking, love kids and help with the housework." Wow! Said the women. Very
tempting, BUT, there's more further up! And up they went.
Fourth floor
This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids,
are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong
romantic streak." Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us
further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.
Fifth floor
The sign on that door said, :roll: "This floor is empty and exists only to prove
that women are impossible to please. Goodbye."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tizita
Mehamud Ahmed

http://www.diretube.com/mehamud-ahmed/t ... d9fcc.html

Postby Obamajr. » 07 Mar 2009, 10:51

Priests on a Hawaiian Vacation

Two priests were going to Hawaii on vacation and decided that they would make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed, they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc.
The next morning, they went to the beach, dressed in their "tourist" garb and were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a gorgeous blonde in a tiny bikini came walking straight towards them.
They couldn't help but stare and when she passed them, smiled and said, "Good morning Father," "Good morning Father," nodding and addressing each of them individually, then passed on by.
They were both stunned. How in the world did she recognize them as priests? The next day they went back to the store, bought even more outrageous outfits -- so loud, you could hear them before you even saw them -- and again settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine.
After a while, the same gorgeous bikini-ed blonde came walking toward them again. (They were glad they had sunglasses, because their eyes were about to pop out of their heads.) Again, she approached them and greeted them individually: "Good morning, Father," "Good morning Father," and started to walk away.
One of the priests couldn't stand it and said, "Just a minute young lady. Yes, we are priests, and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did YOU know?"
:roll: "Oh Father, don't you recognize me? I'm Sister Angelica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciara

Never Ever

http://www.bet.com/music/videos/playlis ... _106/41131

I like her

Postby Obamajr. » 10 Mar 2009, 08:54

Lack of vision

70-year-old George went for his annual physical. He told the doctor that he felt fine, but often had to go to the bathroom during the night.
Then he said, "But you know Doc, I'm blessed. God knows my eyesight is going, so he puts on the light when I pee, and turns it off when I'm done!"
A little later in the day, Dr. Smith called George's wife and said, "Your husband's test results were fine, but he said something strange that has been bugging me.
He claims that God turns the light on and off for him when uses the bathroom at night."
Thelma exclaimed, :lol: "That old fool! He's been peeing in the refrigerator again!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tilahun Gessesse - Yetelash Yetela

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UwpkL37 ... re=related

Postby Obamajr. » 13 Mar 2009, 13:02

You looked a lot like my wife

A serious drunk walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and kissed her.
She jumped up and slapped him silly.
He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry.
I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you worthless, insufferable, wretched, no good drunk!" she screamed.

:roll: "Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NEW) Amharic music by Mesfin Abebe መስፍን አበበ - እርግብ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oi6uPFD ... re=related

Postby Obamajr. » 18 Mar 2009, 07:13

Stockbroker

There was once a stockbroker who had made a ton of money off the stock market and decided to retire to a ranch in Montana.
One day he was out in his front yard planting some flowers when he sees dirt flying up behind a truck.
The truck pulls into his driveway and a farmer gets out of his truck.
"Hi, my name is Bob. I'm your neighbor.
I live about five miles away and I came to invite you to a party I am having tonight."
"What kind of a party is it?" asks the stockbroker.
"Oh, we're going to do a little dancing, a little fighting, a little eating, little drinking, and a little screwing."
"That sounds great,' said the stockbroker. "What should I wear?"
"I don't care," said Bob. :lol: "It's just gonna be the two of us."

Bati and Bluz
Tadele Roba

http://www.diretube.com/tadele-roba/bat ... c15f2.html

Next Page

Return to Joke of the Day