Google+ Joke of the Day • Ethiopian News Forum
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. — E E Cummings

One-Nighter

Postby Obamajr. » 03 Aug 2010, 00:00

One-Nighter

An elderly man and woman meet in a bar and get to talking. They are enjoying their conversation so much that, when the bar closes, they decide to continue at the woman's apartment.
After a time, things start getting pretty romantic and they wind up in bed. Afterward, they're both laying there, staring at the ceiling.
The old man is thinking, “Gosh, if I had known she was a virgin, I would have been more careful with her.”
The old lady is thinking, “Geez, if I had known he could get it up, :roll: I would have taken off my panties.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temeker ..ተመከር ጥሩ እድል ዘነበ (እድል)

http://www.youtube.com/v/m-jublzgGws"

Re: One-Nighter

Postby Minelik » 04 Aug 2010, 22:45

Obamajr. wrote:One-Nighter

An elderly man and woman meet in a bar and get to talking. They are enjoying their conversation so much that, when the bar closes, they decide to continue at the woman's apartment.
After a time, things start getting pretty romantic and they wind up in bed. Afterward, they're both laying there, staring at the ceiling.
The old man is thinking, “Gosh, if I had known she was a virgin, I would have been more careful with her.”
The old lady is thinking, “Geez, if I had known he could get it up, :roll: I would have taken off my panties.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temeker ..ተመከር ጥሩ እድል ዘነበ (እድል)

http://www.youtube.com/v/m-jublzgGws"

First of all ayasiqem.. korkuregn eski.. Yehonk jil beg.. second of all the old man must be you who is impaired to identify wrapped and unwrapped sandwich. :idea: :wink:

Re: One-Nighter

Postby Obamajr. » 05 Aug 2010, 11:12

:lol: ቆሻሻ ችጋራም ኣጋሜ-
:roll: You are older than my Dad.

First of all ayasiqem.. korkuregn eski.. Yehonk jil beg.. second of all the old man must be you who is impaired to identify wrapped and unwrapped sandwich. :idea: :wink:

Re: all about men

Postby Minelik » 07 Aug 2010, 20:18

Ras Tigray wrote:hi obamajl, don't you see his profile map? Belay should be shabia, don't call every creature woyane.

LOL

Listro what is your IQ?>

Re: all about men

Postby Obamajr. » 08 Aug 2010, 07:15

Fesso- :lol: Why don't you ask your mammy?

Minelik wrote:
Ras Tigray wrote:hi obamajl, don't you see his profile map? Belay should be shabia, don't call every creature woyane.

LOL

Listro what is your IQ?>

The Dentist

Postby Obamajr. » 10 Aug 2010, 07:45

The Dentist

A guy and a girl meet at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place.

A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands.

He then takes of his trousers and washes his hands again.

The girl has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist."

The guy, surprised, says "Yes! How did you figure that out?"

"Easy," she replied, "you keep washing your hands."

One thing led to another and they make love.

After they have done, the girl says, "You must be a good dentist."

The guy, now with a boosted ego says, "Sure, I'm a good dentist, How did you figure that out?"

:roll: "Didn't feel a thing!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW ETHIOPIAN MUSIC ENDEMEWDH BY Abby Lakew
http://www.youtube.com/v/JU6fXpZt0ck"

Animals Jokes

Postby Obamajr. » 20 Aug 2010, 06:16

Talking Dog

A guy and a dog walk into a bar. The guy is bragging to everyone that his dog can talk . The bartender calls him over and says, "So your dog can talk, huh?"

The guy says yes. Then the bar tender says, "So, if I gave your dog a dollar he would go out and buy me a newspaper?" The guy says yes, gives the dog a dollar and sends him out.

Three hours later the dog hasn't come back yet, so the owner and the bartender go looking for him. A block from the bar, they look down an alley and see the dog humping a female dog. The guy yells, "Wow, I've never seen you do that before!"

The dog says, :lol: "Well I've never had money before."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethiopian best stand up comedy - መራቂዉ
http://www.youtube.com/v/VjCuZLNrjLc&rel=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abdi Nuressa OROMO/ OROMIA
http://www.youtube.com/v/_McerCaFNDg"

Under the Influence

Postby Obamajr. » 28 Aug 2010, 17:03

Under the Influence

A guy walks into a bar, sits down and has a drink. Suddenly, a man hollers at him, ''I screwed your mom last night!'' Disturbed, the man tries to ignore him.

Again, he hears, ''Your mom was good in bed last night!'' Again, he tries to ignore it.

The man is just about to speak again but the guy stops him and says, :roll: ''Dad, go home, you're drunk!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy Afro - Washito Lemenor
http://www.ethiotube.net/video/10483/

U.N. on conflict resolution (funny)

Postby elias » 01 Sep 2010, 13:13

They are coming

Postby Obamajr. » 04 Sep 2010, 08:56

They are coming

An elderly man in Phoenix calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the old man says.

"We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and tell her," and he hangs up.

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this." She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at the old man, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, " :roll: They're coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own fares Now what do we tell them for Christmas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addis Alem - (Fiker Eske Mekabir)
Teddy Afro

http://www.diretube.com/teddy-afro/addi ... c9949.html

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Joke of the Day