Google+ Joke of the Day • Ethiopian News Forum
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. — E E Cummings

Re: Joke of the Day

Postby Obamajr. » 24 Apr 2010, 11:37

Memory Loss

Two very elderly ladies were enjoying the sunshine on a park bench in Miami.
They had been meeting at that park every sunny day for over 12 years... chatting, and enjoying each other''s friendship.

One day, the younger of the two ladies, turns to the other and says, "Please don''t be angry with me, dear, but I am embarrassed, after all these years. . .What is your name?
I am trying to remember, but I just can't."

The older friend stares at her, looking very distressed, says nothing for two full minutes, and finally with tearful eyes, says, :roll: "How soon do you have to know?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bahilawi With Modern Instrument
Ethiopis Art Show

http://www.diretube.com/ethiopis-art-sh ... ac691.html

Supermarket Mother

Postby Obamajr. » 01 May 2010, 10:45

Supermarket Mother

A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick a few things when he noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on. Finally, he went to the checkout line, but she got in front of him.

"Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable.
It's just that you look just like my son who just died recently."

"I'm very sorry," replied the young man, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes," she said. "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Goodbye mother'? It would make me feel much better."

"Sure," answered the young man. As the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Goodbye mother!"

As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he saw that his total was $127.50. "How can that be?" he asked, "I only purchased a few things!"

:lol: "Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Traditional Amharic Song-Wello

http://www.youtube.com/v/BgRFVO22QVI&color1=

joke of the day (cartoon)

Postby HaileG » 03 May 2010, 12:35

Visit to the Doctor

Postby Obamajr. » 09 May 2010, 16:13

Visit to the Doctor
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.
After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone.
He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder.
If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die."
"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times.
For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.
Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse.
No nagging. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week.
If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."
On the way home, the husband asked his wife. "What did the doctor say?"

:lol: "He said you're going to die," she replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ethiopian . Gonder

http://www.youtube.com/v/YHqTpW1UcnQ&color1=0

Weird Baby

Postby Obamajr. » 16 May 2010, 12:25

Weird Baby

A lady was in the delivery room starting to deliver her baby. As the head came out it was dark and had an afro. The doctor said, "Madam, have you ever slept with a black man?"
"Well, yes, but only once."
"Once is all it takes" he replied.

Then the torso came out and it was yellow.
"Madam, have you ever slept with an oriental man?"
"Well, yes" she said, "but only once."
"Once is all it takes," he said.

When the legs came out they were red. The doctor asked her if she had ever slept with an Indian.
"Well, yes" she said, "but only once."
"Once is all it takes," he said.

He finally pulled the baby all the way out and held it upside down and slapped its bottom to make it cry. As it started to cry the woman exclaimed :lol: "Oh, thank God, at least it doesn't bark!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ye-a-Arada tizita

http://www.youtube.com/v/y3q-KI-zVWI&border=1&color1=0

Difficult Case

Postby Obamajr. » 22 May 2010, 20:16

Difficult Case

Two psychiatrists were at a convention. As they conversed over a drink, one asked, "What was your most difficult case?"
The other replied, "I had a patient who lived in a pure fantasy world. He believed that an uncle in South America was going to die and leave him a fortune. All day long he waited for a letter to arrive from an attorney. He never went out, he never did anything, he merely sat around and waited for this fantasy letter from this fantasy uncle. I worked with this man eight years."
"What was the result?"
"It was an eight-year struggle. Every day for eight years, but I finally cured him. :lol: And then that stupid letter arrived!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mengedegna
Ejigayehu Shibabaw Aka Gigi

http://www.diretube.com/ejigayehu-shiba ... 68a28.html

Joke of the Day

Postby YEBANDAMERZE » 23 May 2010, 00:47

What did the number " 0 " say to the number "8 " ?
Wow, you look good with your belt.

The Hurt Bird and the S*hit

Postby Obamajr. » 29 May 2010, 11:03

The Hurt Bird and the S*hit

One day a man was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, and he really had to take a s*hit. So he got out of his car and went over to a bush and took a s*hit in his hat. He couldn't leave his hat there because he had his name on it. He took his hat and on the way to his car he saw a police man. He covered the hat with his hand. The police officer came over and asked him what was in the hat.

The guy said, “It's a hurt bird.”

The police officer said, “Let me see the bird.”

The man said, “I can't if I take my hand away it will fly away.”

The police officer said, “Let me see the bird.”

The man said, “I can't - if I take my hand away it will fly away.” They kept that up for about five minutes.

Then the police officer got mad and asked him one more time. “Take your hand away and I will reach in really fast and the bird won't fly away!”

The guy said, “Alright.” And he slowly removed his hand.

The police officer reached in and grabbed a handful of [deleted] and asked the man, “What is this?”

The man replied, :lol: “You scared the s*hit out of the bird.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Wollo song

http://www.youtube.com/v/bWTlip7j4MA"

God's Speed of Service

Postby Obamajr. » 05 Jun 2010, 15:49

God's Speed of Service

A man asked God how much a million dollars was to him. God replied, ''Oh, about one penny.''
Then the man asked how much an eternity was to him. God replied, ''Oh, about a second.''
Then the man asked. ''Can I have a million dollars and live an eternal life?'' God replied, ''Sure, just wait :lol: a sec.''

Amharic music:- Berhanu tezera

http://www.youtube.com/v/jOuAoaTf7O4&rel=0&

Three Types of Sex

Postby Obamajr. » 12 Jun 2010, 05:32

Three Types of Sex

There are three types of sex in a marriage. The first one is Kitchen Sex. This is when you are newlyweds, and you're still having fun, so you do it anywhere, anytime - but mostly the kitchen.

The second type is Bedroom Sex. This is when you have settled down a bit and probably have kids, so you can't do it anywhere except the bedroom.

The third type of sex is Hallway Sex. This is when you pass each other in the hall and say, ''Screw you.''

:roll: But there's also a fourth kind called Courtroom Sex. This is when you are getting a divorce and you try :lol: to screw each other in public.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Joke of the Day